Dearest Tien

(A/N:Lowkey ship Yamcha and Tien)

Y/N's POV:I was avoiding Tien as he's my closest friend but also because I have feelings I cannot explain. I didn't want him to think I hated him so I took a couple of deep breaths and went off to find Tien just so I can explain everything to him...maybe even my feelings but that's a maybe. I found him alone leaning on the rail,my hands were shaky and I was scared but now is not the time for fear!

"Hey Tien...mind if I join you in whatever your doing?" "Y/N! Of course! How are you my friend? Been a while since we talked I got worried for you" I let a sad chuckle out knowing I caused stressed to Tien. "I'm good Tien..I hm..had some bad thoughts and didn't wanna cause anyone to stress over it but I feel bad since I caused you stressed,I'm sorry for that Tien" he held my hand then made me face him with a serious face.

"You don't have to apologize for your negative thoughts,you did what you thought the best was even if it did scare us. I know that if any of us found out before you took that rest we'd just stress you out so much! I'm just happy your alive" I smiled as I hugged him tightly. God his hugs are the best. He hugged me back as we just stand there.

"Thank you Tien...you don't know how much that means to me or how much you mean to me" "it is fine N/N,come on let's go see the others" I nodded as we walked but I soon noticed that me and him were holding hands making me blush like a mad man.

Tien's POV:I smiled as I saw my love blush,I knew he realized that we were holding hands which was good. I wanted the whole world no the whole fucking universe to see that Y/N is MY man! I know he loves me but he's just shy~ I was so worried when he disappeared that I was tempted to hunt him down and take him home right at that moment but then again his behavior changed so I gave him time. I'm not letting any of these fucking dimwits take my man.

"Hey Y/N! Tien! We were wondering where y'all went!" "Just reconnecting!" "Mhm" I could tell most of them wanted to strangle me but I just smiled and leaned on Y/N making him blush more.