Exes and ohs

Y/N's POV: currently Mimi was eating while I was drawing in my sketch journal. Naomi and Nico had left as they were needed at their planet but promised they be back. Mimi stayed with me as she's kinda my blood daughter. She calls me Y/N or Dada but can't chose one as she's very indecisive but I'm trying to get her to just call me Dada which is Sorta working. "Dada! Up please!" "Of course mi" I picked her up and placed her in my lap. "What dada drawing?" "Dada's drawing his dream last night" "woah...dada dream odd" Chuckling I nodded as I ruffled Mimi's hair.

Mimi just smiled and carefully ate as she continued to watch me draw. My dream last night was odd like Mimi said. It had a female figure whose face was blacked out and only had one eye while her clothes and hair seemed to familiar. I was in a familiar field of cherry blossom trees and many lakes as it was me and naomi's comfort place but there was another figure  who was just looking at us with a dark arua around them.

"So whose the mom?" "AH FUCK!" Out of instinct I punched the person to only see it was piccolo. "OH MY GOD PICCOLO IM SO SORRY! IT WAS JUST A FLIGHT OR FIGHT INSTINCT!" Putting Mimi down on the chair beside me I looked to see if I broke his nose which I luckily didn't. I sighed happily but piccolo looked at me seriously. "Answer the question Y/N" I sighed as I sat and pat the chair beside me. "Hey mi,we're gonna talk about ma-" as soon as I said that Mimi got up and left to play as her mother is the reason she fears women.

"She's not someone who I've talked to anymore..I met her at a club when Goku forced me and others to go. We hit it off and I thought she was an Angel. We got drunk..black out drunk...waking up I was on the floor she was on her bed,we thought nothing of it until some weeks later...she revealed that she was pregnant and it was mine which I didn't believe until Mimi was born. Neither of us even suspected it as we were dress and like in different rooms as I was in the damn living room. After Mimi was born and turned 3 everything went awful. We never dated luckily but she treated Mimi the worse making her fear of women worse and a reason why Mimi dress masculine. After it was my week she just disappeared. I raised her myself."

I sighed one last as I drank from my drink looking at the ocean. "I'm...sorry for asking" "No no it's alright,you just wished to know" Mimi then ran up to me with a flower. "Dada! Flower you!" "Aw thank you Mimi!" I took it smiling and rubbing her hair. I just do hope that her mother never shows up in our god damn life again.