24

Tom dropped that bomb on me last night. and now I am awake in bed at 2:43 am, not able to sleep.

His words replayed in my head.

We can't tell you

What the flying fuck does that mean?

As I get ready for the rest of the night, I decide to clean my depressed room.

I also went for a walk and went into the library; it wasn't open obviously, but when a girl's got to read, she's got to read.

I picked up a couple books, only three, but in the time between 3 a.m. and 8 a.m., I had finished all of them.

I cried reading all of them, the words were so descriptive that I could feel the character's pain.

After hours of laying in bed, I got up and put on my uniform.

I got a headache and I threw up a couple of times, but overall I was feeling better after taking some medicine.

Oh for fucks sake

I got my stupid period

owwwwww, the cramps

I go down to the nurses and ask for a heat pack and some chocolate.

As I am walking back to my dorm, I decide to stop and go through a secret passage. I walk past the little section of the wall where my and Matheo's initials are written, and tears slip from my eyes as I focus myself again.

I'm not crying over a man.

I walk past Tom, Theo, and Enzo.

I hear them whispering, so I put my headphones in and decide to go to the lake.

Babydoll by Ari Abdul is blasting in my ears.

I cast a spell that transforms me into a bikini.

a beautiful one

As I slowly surrender myself to the water, I go under, opening my eyes. It's peaceful and beautiful.

the voices of sirens ringing in my ears

I get cold quickly as I have no body warmth, I get up and remember I don't have a towel, and I'm too lazy to apparate, so I have to walk through the halls without getting caught.

As I have my clothes in one hand and get cold, I'm walking through the corridors. As I feel a warm hand on my waist, my reflex is to elbow them in the nose.

"Oh fuck you," they say, making me turn around.

"Oh sh*t, sorry, Gabe," I say, covering my mouth and smiling.

"Bro the fuck you a ninja or something," he says laughing

Me and Gabe run back to my dorm as I have a long, hot shower while he waits for me.

bro, I'm fucking Tierd

I totally fell in love with the character Kick Ass; he was so fine.

"Bro, let him fuck me," I say.

"Same," Gabe says, making me cackle.

He wasn't gay or anything; it was just funny.

..

Days have gone by, and I am so tired and lonely and miss everything.

It's a Sunday and I just came back from Hogesmead, where I met Hermione and we talked for hours.

As I am walking back, I see a guy from the back holding flowers. He must be waiting for his girlfriend. cute.

as I am going past, the person turns around.