003

the two of you sat on a bench In front of your classroom , class wasn't going to start anytime sooner .

it was pretty awkward since the both of you were unsure of how to start a normal conversation with each other , considering the fact the both of you were enemies .

" so ... ? " you decided to break the silence . the silence was just too loud .

" just tell me what i did wrong . trust me , i wont laugh or get mad . "

" huh . you expect me to trust someone who's always arguing with me and never nice to me ? you know , you could be just trying to earn my trust and then break it afterwards . " you said , not convinced by sae's words .

sae understood where you were coming from , he was thinking of a way to make you calm down , he didn't want you to continue hating him , he wanted everything to be peaceful , although everytime you guys had an argument he just makes things worse .

" why so quiet now , huh ? whatever i said is true , isnt it ? " you were starting to get impatient and annoyed by the fact sae was not speaking up .

" just give me a chance to redeem myself . i'll try my best . " he pleaded , you could see the determination in his eyes , causing you to sigh .

" seriously .. fine , if you insist .. i swear if you break my trust you asshole . " you scowled , clenching your fists in front of his face .

" alright , alright .now will you tell me what happened during our first encounter ? " he patiently waits for an answer .

you explained how he accidentally kicked the ball to your head and when you asked him to apologize he just blamed it on you and walked away .

he sighed . " so that's what you're holding a grudge about huh .. alright , i'm sorry for blaming it on you , i just dont like apologizing in front of other people , it's kind of embarassing to me . "

" alright then . you're forgiven . now let's head to class . "

sae nodded and walked alongside you into the classroom . many students were staring and whispering to each other as they saw the both of you together . they were curious about what happened and why the school's two biggest enemies are walking side by side .

even you and sae's phone notifications were blowing up .

y/n x sae FR.

zantetsu

( attachment )

so...

bachira
WHAT
THEY'RE ACTIALLY WALKING TOGEHTER!!??

igaguri
I CALLED IT . I FUCKING CALLED IT .

chigiri
wait what

isagi
there's no other explanation ...

raichi
Y/N UR BETTER THAN THIS..

rin
🫤
suspicious ngl .
--------------------------------------------------------------
the both of you turned off your phones and rolled your eyes .

" I've got an idea . " you said , nudging sae on the shoulder .

" oh ? and what may that be ? " he questioned , seemingly wanting to know your idea .

" let's leave that silly group together and make them freak out more . " you grin mischievously .

he smirked at the thought of your idea and agreed .
--------------------------------------------------------------