Chapter 1

It was a rainy afternoon at the orphanage, Grace was in the kitchen, sitting at the table while Martha was sweeping the floor

Grace made a sigh and Martha asked her "something wrong, Grace?"

"I'm bored" Grace said "it's too rainy to go out to the playground"

"Well, did you finish your chores?" Martha asked

"I've been doing my chores since 5 am" Grace said and she yawned a little bit "and I'm still a little tired from it"

"Where's Lilly?" Martha asked

"I don't know, I haven't seen her since morning" Grace said

"Okay.... how about go play with the other girls?" Martha suggested

"They don't want to play with me cause I'm too little and all they talk about is boys..... yuck" Grace explains "and they also said that I'll get them dirty, I'm surprised that they didn't thought about nicknaming me CinderGrace"

"Hmm..... why don't you go watch the movie in the living room?" Martha suggested

"But would I get in trouble from Miss Fickle?" Grace asked "cause she said I don't deserve to watch any tv shows or movies and that's why you got me a portable DVD player so I can watch it in my room without Miss Fickle hearing it"

"Oh don't worry about her" Martha said "she's in her room..... taking a nap and she'll be out for quite a while"

"Oh okay, maybe I'll do that, thanks Martha" Grace said and she left

"You're welcome, dear" Martha said "and have fun"

Grace went to the living room, looking through the shelves that has lots of DVDs but then she saw the DVD of Shrek 2

"Shrek 2!" Grace smiled as she takes the DVD "I almost forgot that there's another Shrek movie"

She puts the DVD in the player, turns the TV on, the trailers came and the main menu was on

"Wow, Donkey is even more annoying in the main menu" Grace said "well it's been a couple of days since I've seen him and the others and I wonder what they're doing now?"

But as she was about to hit "Play Movie" the wind came, the light appeared and Grace said "I guess I'm going to Shrek 2 after all"

She went into the light and it disappeared