chapter-16

Jin: "Dad, What happened to Taehyung?" Jin asked, reaching the hospital where Taehyung was admitted. Mrs. Kim has tears in her eyes as Mr. Kim holds her to give comfort.

Mr. Kim: "Hmm, he got a hard knock on his head and twisted his right hand and leg. Lucky he didn't get any serious internal injuries." His father told him

He told him as Jin looked at Taehyung, who was lying on a hospital bed with IVs in his arms and his head wrapped. He had facial bruises that were fresh.

His heart aches to see him in this situation. He loves him a lot. Tears peeked in his eyes as you observed him, feeling sad for him.

Jin: "Thank God, but how did this happen?"
He again asked in concern. Worry was visible in his eyes. He sure loves his brother a lot.

When you both learned about Taehyung, you both immediately took a flight back to Korea. It took longer than eight hours, and the entire time Jin was worried and praying for his brother.

You were with him, which helped him calm down his anxiety level. Taehyung is his younger brother, so it is really obvious to be worried for him after knowing he got into an accident.

Mr. Kim: "I don't know that, but we are just aware of that; he was driving, and his cat got slammed into a roadside tree. We learned about the occurrence through those who were there at the time; otherwise, we would not have known about it."

His father explained while petting his wife's back.

Y/n: "How is he now, Dad?"

You looked at Taehyung's figure and asked in between, causing Mrs. Kim to look at you with a stern gaze that didn't go unnoticed by Jin. He looks at you and speaks.

Jin: "Yeah, Dad, how is he now? Is he still unconscious?" Asked Jin, interrupting you.

Mr. Kim: "Don't worry, Jin, he is okay. He just sustained external injuries like twisting and scratches. He has already gained consciousness, half an hour ago, but the doctor has said not to disturb him and let him rest."

Mr. Kim: "Son I told you not to worry this much; you can meet him later as he is fine and sleeping. You must have been tired through the long journey, so you should go home and rest. Take your mom along with you, as she has also been worried and crying."

Mrs. Kim: "No, I won't leave my son alone. I'll remain by his side. Go home if you want to. I will be staying here." She rebuffed her husband's sighing right away.

Mr. Kim: "Honey, I'll be staying with him so he isn't alone. You need to rest because your health isn't great. So, kindly accompany them home."

He made an effort to explain, but she only shook her head. But he spoke before he could attempt to resist.

Jin: "Mom, Dad, I think you both should go home, as I want to stay with Taehyung." He states this, causing his dad to shake his head.

Mr. Kim: "No, son, you need rest more than us. I wi--" He was speaking but got interrupted by Jin, which he couldn't refuse.

Jin: "Please, Dad, let me stay. And Y/N, please order something after getting home, because they must not have eaten anything in tension, and you also did not eat anything." He said this to you as you nodded your head.

Mrs. Kim kissed Taehyung's injured head lovingly as Taehyung squirted his eyes before opening them. He looks at everyone tiredly and breathes slowly.

~Taehyung's pov~

I forced myself to open my eyes after I heard noises around me. I found my mother standing and looking at me with a worried expression.

Mrs. Kim: "Taehyung, how are you, my son?"