Chapter-34

~Y/N's pov~

I was arranging breakfast pots on the dining table in the morning, and as Jin assisted me, his mother and father were discussing Taehyung on the couch in the living room.

I didn't pay much attention and arranged everything. Jin informed them, and they arrived and sat at the dining table. I saw Jin serving his father, who complemented me on the new meal I tried for the first time with Jim's help; fortunately, it went out nicely.

I'm not sure about the taste, but it looked more amazing. And after hearing his father's praise, I felt entirely calm. I grinned with satisfaction when Jin and his mother both complimented it.

Jin: "Why are you watching at us? Try it yourself. You have prepared a really wonderful and delicious a dish that tastes just like restaurant style." When he noticed I wasn't eating, he spoke and served me the food on my plate.

I looked at the lunch Jin had given me. Jin reminded me to eat again after noticing that I was still seated and staring at the plate. I had to nod and smile as I picked up my chopstick and tasted it.

Hmm, indeed, it is delicious, no wonder everyone gave compliments me for it. I felt strange and full after only having a small amount. Despite my yearning for a new dish, I didn't feel like eating anymore and instead sought to finish what was left on my plate.

Jin suddenly placed a half-fried omelette on my plate. I opposed, but he forced me to eat despite i want to refuse, as I had no appetite to eat, particularly this omelette.

I started eating it slowly when the abrupt, awful smell entered my nostrils, making me feel a bit odd and nauseous. My stomach flipped, and I felt an unexpected want to puke. I hurried into my bedroom bathroom, hand on my mouth.

I attempted to puke everything while clutching the toilet seat in the bathroom. I felt like vomiting, but just a thick liquid came out. It felt as if something struck in my chest and throat. I placed my hand on my chest as I felt unable to breath, but thankfully, I soon felt a hand massaging my back gently.

I didn't look back since I knew it came from Jin. He held my hair to keep it from falling on my face while patting my back.My eyes welled up with tears as I fell back, sitting on the floor, wiping my face with the back of my palm and breathing heavily.

Jin flushed the toilet and cleaned up the mess I created. He approached me again, concerned, and asked, "Y/N, are you okay now?" When he asked, his concerned eyes were on me, and all I could do was nod and breathe heavily.

Y/N: "W-water—" I tried to ask for water but my throat was hurting like hell, so I pointed at him, which he understood immediately as I watched him nod his head and go away in a rush. I closed my eyes and leaned over the nearest wall, pushing my hair back inhaling.

Soon, I had to open my eyes to the voice of my mother-in-law, who had just arrived with Jin. He dropped down to my level and handed me the glass of water he'd just brought.

To relieve my burning throat, I immediately gargled and spat the water into the toilet before gulping. She gently caressed my back and assisted me in standing up as I felt weak.

Jin also came to embrace me and helped me walk on the bed. "Don't worry  I'm fine now. "Thank you." When I spoke I sat and leaned back against the bed's headboard to reassure him and his mother, who appeared to be concerned about me.

Mrs. Kim: "Jin, go make juice for her or get an oral rehydration solution from the nearby store." I looked at his mother when she told Jin, who nodded and went out with his wallet, leaving me alone with his mother.