Chapter 2

chapter 2

    ◎Fire setting and fire extinguishing ◎

    This lighter was accidentally touched by Pi Qianlan in her pocket when she was surrounded just now.

    Thinking of the plant star mentioned by the man before, Pi Qianlan's head suddenly had a flash of inspiration, thinking of a way to temporarily escape from this situation, although it was a bit desperate for her.

    The principle of mutual generation and mutual restraint of the five elements is eternal, and the unchangeable nature of wood being afraid of fire must not be exempt even in another world.

    So, under the siege of the crowd, while protecting important parts of her body, Pi Qianlan tried her best to fumble into her pocket in the midst of the counterattack.

    Finally, when the group of people fought more and more vigorously, and could hardly hold back their anger and pulled out their knives from behind, Pi Qianlan took out the lighter from his pocket and rubbed it away.

    The thin flames sprang up in a "crack". Although it was only a small lump of flames, the hot temperature transmitted by the two pairs of clothes in the early morning could not be ignored.     And the people around who were still going to continue to move, I don't know if it was because of their nature, during the moment when the flames were rising, the fists and feet that were going to continue to fall suddenly stopped in mid-air.     "What, what? What came out?! Ah!!"     Although the thin flame was inconspicuous, the nature of cats eating fish and dogs eating meat made them even face this extremely weak flame Huo Miao also uncontrollably conveyed the fear from his heart.     But in the blink of an eye, a large space was vacated between them.     And Pi Qianlan and the flame jumping in her hand finally appeared in front of the others.     "Playing with fire? Are you brave enough!" The man swallowed, and looked at her pretending to be calm, "However, are you sure that the weak flame in your hand can be useful in the face of us?" "It works.     " It's useless, you'll know if you look back." Pi Qianlan panted heavily, motioning the man to look behind him.

    The brothers whom he regarded as his support at first seemed to have seen a ghost at this moment, wishing to shrink themselves into a ball, let alone follow his footsteps to pose a threat.

    "What, what are you doing? Are they decent?!" The man couldn't help shouting angrily, "Just that little flame can be blown out with one breath, so what are you afraid of!" In the man's anger     , While drinking, the other people suppressed the fear in their hearts, and managed to take a few steps forward, but if they wanted to restrain Pi Qianlan as before, they would never dare again.     "A bunch of cowards!" The man scolded them, but he didn't get too close, he just looked at Pi Qianlan and said coldly, "You don't really think that just a small flame can threaten us Right?"     "Hmph, of course Little Flame is not realistic, so what if those things are added?" Of course Pi Qianlan understood.     Although she has the advantage of suppressing nature, if a small flame has a problem, what will happen to her next may not be what it is.     However, since she had already thought about using this method to suppress them, Pi Qianlan would not just use a lighter as a life-saving straw.     At this time, what she pointed out to the man were all kinds of wine bottles and cans piled up in a deserted corner of the yard.     The threat posed by the lighter is not great, but what if wine is added as a combustion aid? She didn't believe that the ignited flames couldn't create a greater sense of threat to them.     However, Pi Qianlan might have overlooked one thing.     As a plant star who gave up using fire from the beginning because of natural fear, not everyone understands the most basic news of alcohol fueling combustion.     Sure enough, looking in the direction of Pi Qianlan's finger, although the group of debt collectors saw wine bottles and cans, they didn't think of anything deeper at all.     "What the hell are you trying to say?" The man's confidence came from nowhere, "A pile of broken wine bottles? They're just like the plants in your house, they're useless. You want to use them to threaten us?"