Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    ◎Can you still look at it directly? ◎

    If, the people on the plant planet have a special occupation...

    I don’t know how long after everything is over, Pi Qianlan will just stay in her original shop now, enjoying the prestige of the big boss and her subordinates The intimate relationship of the closest generals.

    However, the number of people on Plant Planet has suddenly increased recently, and everyone still looks exhausted, and they are also completely unfamiliar with the milk tea shops that have exploded on Plants in recent years.

    This made Pi Qianlan, who claimed to have a thorough understanding of the plant star, very puzzled.

    These people don't look like people who have been on the plant planet in recent years, but their bodies are all plants. Could it be that people on the plant planet also have the habit of going out to work?

    But even if you go out to work, you don't have to go home for several years, right? Otherwise, how could you know so little about milk tea shops?

    Moreover, chains of milk tea shops have also started to be established on the surrounding planets this year. Even if they work on nearby planets, they won't have such a strange reaction, right?

    Pi Qianlan stood guard in the store, looking at the unlovely eyes of each of those people, she became more and more curious about what kind of work they have been doing for so long.

    But it's not good to take the liberty to ask about other people's privacy, so Pi Qianlan just watched silently in the store, trying to see something with her own eyes.

    But in the end it was nothing.

    It just so happened that recently Kui Jing asked for leave to go home to visit a relative she hadn't seen for a long time. Even if Pi Qianlan wanted to gossip, she had no one to gossip with, so she could only think of a feasible solution by herself.

    Finally, she caught a clerk at the front desk and went to the back to explain the precautions for customers to avoid. Pi Qianlan took the opportunity to receive the next tired-eyed customer.

    "Hello, welcome to the sweet tea shop! May I ask what kind of drink do you want to drink?" Pi Qianlan raised her smiling face and asked the customer.

    But for some reason, when he saw Pi Qianlan's eyes, he flinched unexpectedly, as if remembering something terrifying.

    But soon, the environment around Plant Star seemed to remind her that she had returned to the safe Plant Star, and the person's frightened expression gradually subsided, but he still didn't dare to look into Pi Qianlan's eyes.

    "She, they said that you can make any type of drink here. Is there anything like pumpkin?

    " Gooey, it’s specially made to use pumpkin bottom with black tea and milk..."

    Before Pi Qianlan finished speaking, she was interrupted by the customer, as if she hadn't communicated with anyone for a long time, she said quickly, "Then That's all, have a glass of thanks!"

    "Okay, wait a minute." Pi Qianlan said hesitantly.

    In order to shorten the distance between his dreams, and to find out the gossip he wanted to know, Pi Qianlan, who hadn't produced and sold for a long time, came down from the operating room.

    After being steamed, the fine golden pumpkin paste was whipped with milk and poured into the cup, and slowly spread on the cup wall, which not only increased the overall color, but also added a thick pumpkin base flavor.