Chapter 25

Chapter 25◇

    ◎Galaxy Traveler◎

    "New hot drinks?"

    Looking at the sign hanging at the door, Kui Jing carefully squeezed behind the counter of the milk tea shop, and immediately spotted the lazy little boss hiding among the shop assistants.

    "Little Boss still has the heart to hide here now? It's really rare." Kui Jing looked at Pi Qianlan and teased.

    Nowadays, this small milk tea shop is almost regarded as a fad outside, and the little boss can still hide here to enjoy leisure while being so calm.

    "What do you mean by hiding away? I have done all the hard work I should do, and the next thing is the hard work of the rest of the shop staff." Pi Qianlan shook her head, enjoying the quiet environment amidst the noise.

    "That's right." Thinking of the little boss serving a new drink every few days during this period, Kui Jing nodded thoughtfully. If such a frequency can't have this kind of leisurely mind, then it's true. It makes no sense.     However, "Little Boss, what is your head made of? Why do you always have some fantastic ideas in your head?" Kui Jing said admiringly, remembering more and more strange drinks on the menu.     Originally, she thought that after using all the plants on the market that can be used to make drinks, the frequency of the little boss's new additions would slowly drop.     But who knows that her head is like a bottomless pit, no matter what kind of things can be used to make drinks, even things that haven't overturned.     Especially a few days ago, probably because the idea of ​​hot drinks was exhausted for a while, the little boss actually launched a "Roasted Sweet Potato Milk Tea"!     Although Kui Jing was unable to taste how roasted sweet potatoes are made into milk tea due to her tea allergy, but based on the reactions she saw from customers when she came to the shop to make soy sauce, it was unexpected. Received many likes.     It's really hard to know what to say.

    "As long as there are ideas, as long as there are all kinds of plants, ideas about milk tea will never stop!" Pi Qianlan said, looking at Kui Jing's admiration, shaking her head.

    You know, Blue Star's ideas about food have been endless since ancient times. Since she is fortunate to stand on the shoulders of giants, she will not be inferior.

    "Nuo, your freshly stewed pear juice!" Pi Qianlan handed the drink prepared early in the morning to Kui Jing, watching her expression slowly sink into enjoyment.

    This freshly stewed pear juice was stewed by accident when Kui Jing came to the small shop on the night of her annual holiday.

    At that time, there were probably only these ingredients left in the whole store. Seeing Kui Jing's expression at that time, Pi Qianlan used these leftover ingredients to make a stew for her.

    Unexpectedly, it immediately captured her heart and became Kui Jing's favorite drink now. Almost every time she comes to the store, if there are still raw materials left in the store, she must grind the little boss to make a cup of stew for her.

    After a long time, Pi Qianlan put this fresh stewed pear juice directly on the shelves in the small shop, and saved the "torture" of Kui Jing every time.

    If it wasn't for Kui Jing's own rationality, she might have changed her decades of eating habits and joined Xiao Lu's camp because of this cup of freshly stewed pear juice.

    This cup of hot drink is too delicious!

    However, tea still accounts for more than half of the hot drink group of the little boss, so Kui Jing had no choice but to silently guard her freshly stewed pear juice and be her own gourmet connoisseur.