Part 18

Third Person POV...

"Are you sure? because I can tell where exactly is your birth mark on your body" Sam said, Mon look at Namo with 'what the fuck' look and Sulax just was too stunned to speak.

"Owh here you guys are" suddenly Mr. Chankimha voice coming from Sulax's back. "Where are you guys coming from? Why are you guys not sleeping at the mansion? Mon asks and go to her Mum.

"We were drag by the owner of this resort to have some 'discussion' at their place so he offered us to sleep at hotel instead" Mr. Armstrong said.

"owh and yeah I have a news to tell you guys...we supposed to go back to Seoul tomorrow, right? cancel the flight we going to spend another 2 days in here" Mr. Chankimha said.

Mon and Sulax are very happy about that because Sulax can release her stress and Mon can see the beach more but not for Namo. Now Namo's mind planning something to not go near that psychopath, Sam.

Because now they have 3 more days to spend here so today they decided to do their own things or activities.

Mon and Namo go back to mansion, as soon as they arrived at the mansion Mon drag Namo to their room and locked it.

"Care to explain?" Mon said while crossed her arms. "I've already told you it's nothing and whatever Khunsam said just now it just...it just a nonsense" Namo lied.

"You can lied the gardener here but not me...I'm your twin sister, you idiot!" Mon said in anger. Namo just silent.

"Those hickeys...you think I'm stupid enough cannot tells the difference between hickeys and bruise from getting beat?" Namo add.

"How...how do you know" Namo shocked because she thought Mon is innocent. "awhh come on we are 22...you think I'm that innocent? Well I'm faking my innocent, I know more that what you know in sex world I guess" Mon said again leave Namo speechless.

"My IQ is higher than yours anyways" Mon said try to cover what she said just now to Namo. "ermmm fair enough" Namo said. "Anyways answer my damn question" Mon said again back to the topic.

"I...I don't know what happen last night...the only things I can CLEARLY remembered is I went back with KhunSam and she brought me to her room after that I feel hot and she helps me to take off the blazer and after that she give me a water..." Namo stop.

"HAAAA!!! After I drank the water that she gave...I can't remember clearly from that part it's blurry..." Namo try her best to remember but she can't.

Mon become soft again after she saw Namo try her best to tells everything. "I think...I think you being drugs by her" Mon said.

"a being WHAT!!?? WHY!?" Namo said purely shocked. "I don't know she must hold a grudge on you" Mon said and that make Namo remember something.

"owhhh I don't know I should tell you this or not..." Namo said hesitation. "What? just tell me" Mon said. "Remember when you help me cheat on exam?" Namo asks and Mon nodded.

"KhunSam saw it and...she tried to give me a punishment a few times but she failed so I guess..." Namo stop because she just realized.

"So technically, you being rape by her!?" Namo said shocked but still calm. "Is it consider as a rape? I mean both of us are women sooooooooo" Namo asked confused. "I don't know it is considered as a rape or not BUT still she 'touch' you when you was under influence...so sexual assault?" Mon said.

"But are you okay tho? I mean you hard to walk...I bet she go hard on you last night" Mon asked sincerely worried about Namo. "I guess...at first it feels good but then I feels pain and my tummy almost cramp because of that" Namo said but then Mon add.

"she's wild...I just pray and wish good luck to her future partner...she's not joking when it comes to punishment"...

A/N: Helloo? Hi? Annyeong?...okay bye~~~

-Bye, see you guys on the next chapter👋🏻"

ㄹㅂ