Prologue

Pov ayanokoji kiyotaka
The first thing I saw when I started seeing was pure white...nothing else...I was born there and raised there...the people in white suites doing all sorts of experiments on kids like me.... to achieve one thing...that is PERFECT HUMAN...and to them, I was the most important one because I could pass all the experiments...without any difficulties.
There was no field that I was not good. From solving the hardest equation to mastering all kinds of martial arts, judo, kung-fu, etc. It was easy for me...I was perfect in everything...
But the human mind always wants to be free. Which inspired me to escape from this white hell...
Which I successfully did...
I wonder how my life will be from now on...

Pov Yuuichi Katagiri.
I was a normal kid who had a normal life up until I started working with that old man. But after I started working with him, I lost my normal life. I helped him with his schemes...eventually surpassing him in that field. But then one day he brought me here... a place where everything is white. Since then, I have been here being a guinea pig for these experiments. I saw a lot of kids of my age die, and some got trauma. Although I wasn't good at these but somehow I managed to survive. Eventually, I was able to escape from this hell ...
And now I am on my way to a school where they can't catch me. I wonder how my life will be from now on...

Both Ayanokoji and Yuuichi: I will protect my peaceful life and ..... destroy that man and that place ... NO MATTER WHAT...