Chapter 2:Beginning

As everyone took their seat, the teacher started, "My name is Chabashira Sae. I am the homeroom teacher of 1-D. This school doesn't allow you to change teachers, so I'll be responsible for teaching you for the next three years. So I look forward to working with you." She said coldly. Then she began the rules and how the school works. The thing that took the interest of Ayanokoji was the system called S-system. He also saw the black-haired boy who was sleeping on the bus in front of him, got into a seat on the other corner of the last row. Then, when the teacher finished explaining everything, the students were at joy as they got 100000 points. But no one, not even the girl who sat beside him, got the hints that Sensei gave them. After that, the teacher finished homeroom, saying there would be a club fair in the afternoon. So those who are interested in clubs should join. And she left. After she left, a smart boy stood up and said, "Well, as we all are here, why don't we introduce ourselves? I'll go first." The boy was Hirata Yosuke, and after him, there was the blonde hair girl from the bus named Khushida Kikyo who introducedherselfwith a cheerful personality. After that, others introduced themselves. Then suddenly, a red-haired boy burst into anger." Why do we need to introduce ourselves? Are we elementary school kids or something? And left the room .some other students also followed him.
At that time, the girl beside him also was leaving. But ayanokoji stopped her." Shouldn't you at least say your name ? after all, we will be seat mate for the year .' She just gave out a sigh and said, 'Horikita Suzune." "Ayanokoji kiyotaka, " He replied. Nice to meet you, horikita.
After she left, everyone introduced themselves. It was finally his turn. He stood up and thought, "Here goes nothing. " And started, "I'm ayanokoji kiyotaka. Nice to meet you all. I'm not especially good at anything. Hope you will get along with me. "Then the boy in front of him stood up. "I'm katagiri yuuichi. Nice to meet you all."And quickly sat down looking at him. At this time, ayanokoji was thinking, I've heard that name. Is he ...?" But yuuichi already left the room . I'll have to talk to him later. " he thought.
After the class, there was a club fair in the afternoon. So Kiyotaka went and did his grocery shopping. He saw horikita but ignored her. There was a commotion outside, but he ignored it. After 10 minutes or so, he left and went to his dorm. When he found his door, he saw a familiar face. It was yuuichi who also noticed him. Before he could speak, yuuichi asked, " You're ayanokoji kiyotaka. The masterpiece of white room, aren't you?". Ayanokoji then looked at him and grabbed his collar. "So you are the Yuuichi Katagiri who finished 90 % of the experiments. Why are you here ?' Ayanokoji remembered a boy who was able to finish 90% of the experiments successfully and was the only person other than him who was able to withstand immense training other than him. Yuuichi said, "Don't worry, I know what you are thinking, no I'm not here to expel you from this school. After you escaped, the scientists were having difficulty finding you, which allowed me to escape. So I'm grateful to you ." Hearing this, he let yuuichi go . "That means you are also here to save yourself from them." "Yeah, and as we share the same interest, why don't we become allies ?" "Allies huh ?" "We will keep each others secret safe and work together...and I'm pretty sure this school will become interesting. So what do you say ?" Ayanokoji thought for some time. "Sure ." He answered.
Because he knows if he(YK) betrays him(AK), it'll be the worst decision of his life. "Then," yuuichi smiled and said, "Fell free to call me Yuuichi, and I'll call you kiyotaka. " "Sure." Ayanokoji replied. Then they went to their respective rooms and got fresh.

Editor's note: How do you guys like the story? I know it's a bit boring cause of no action, but worry not. Serious things are coming soon. So hope you guys will like it. If you want to suggest some ideas then comment. Peace.