Chapter 3:1st day and more part-1

After ayanokoji woke up, he quickly did his morning exercise and took a bath. After some bread with jelly and he started to dress. At this time, he heard a knock on the door ." Kiyo, you awake yet? Let's get going." It was Yuuichi.
He opened the door and greeted good morning, which yuuichi greeted back. Then, they both walk up to the elevator.

Yuuichi: So what's your plan for today?

Kiyotaka: Nothing particular. But I think we should find out more about the S-system. I think it will be beneficial for us.

Yuuichi: Yeah, I agree . We should ask sensei more about it.

Kiyotaka: Yeah.

As they reached their classroom, they found out that everyone was happily talking to each other. They quietly went to their seats. Kiyo greeted Horikita good morning, which she answered as morning. Yuuichi asked, "Bro, do you intend to ask, or should I do it? " "You do it. I hate attention ." "Oh,OK "

Then he looked at the girl beside him. She is a beautiful girl with an elegant style. The girl looked at him and asked, "Why are you looking at me?" Yuuichi said, "Sorry about that. I was just surprised at how beautiful you are. "She just ignored the compliment. Yuuichi also just ignored her and went to sleep.

The sensei came as the bell rang. Kiyo noticed that a lot of students were not paying attention to the class. Some of them were sleeping, and some were chatting. Yuuichi also noticed that. After the class, as sensei was about to leave, yuuichi stood up ." Sensei, can I ask you a question?" Sensei stopped and looked at him. "What is it, Katagiri?"

Yuuichi:Can you tell us more about the S-system in detail?

Chabashira:Sorry, but I can't tell anything about it.

Yuuichi:Is it because the school prohibits revealing something about it?

Chabashira:Yes.

Yuuichi:ok, another question. Will we get the same amount of points every month?
At this question, the whole class started to laugh. "Didn't you hear what she said yesterday?" "Of course, we will. "But she remained silent. Then, she answered, "I can't tell you anything about that either. " "Oh then ok sensei, I understand everything now. "Yuuichi replied with a smile. After that, Sensei left the room.
Then yuuichi katagiri walks towards the front of the class. He then looked towards the whole class and started, " ok now everyone, today I observed the whole class and I'm disappointed at your behaviour, you guys say you are high schoolers but your actions are like grade schoolers ." At this, the whole class started shouting. "Who are you calling grade schoolers. Don't act like you are better than us. " "fuck off you bustard. "
"OK chill down you dumbasses. Do you actually think that this school will give you 100k yes for free without any catch? Come on, think logically. If it's 100k per month for each of us then it's 8640 million yen per year. Even the government can't give away this huge amount of money to a bunch of high schoolers. Do you get it now ?" At this the class became silent. Then Hirata stood up and said, "You're right yuuichi kun. I also was suspicious about the amount of points we were given. Do you think our points will go down or something like that?" Yuuichi smiled. "It's nice to see someone who catches faster. You also heard her explanation. Did she ever say we will be getting the same amount of points every month?" "She didn't. "Khushida answered. Horikita then stood up. "I think I got it. That means we won't be given 100k every month. It'll be given according to how much CP we will have at the end of the month. That's why there is a CP system. " "Great job, Horikita. Well, I know you won't believe it, but I'll just give you all a warning. The rest is up to you." And yuuichi went back to his seat. "Wow, Yuuichi, you are something. You thought out this much info in just the second day of school." Horikita said Yuuichi just smiled. Kiyo looked at him. "He is far smarter than I thought. Maybe he actually can do what he said ." He thought. After the class, Yuuichi asked kiyo to join him for lunch. Kiyo accepted the offer.