Chapter 5:classroom of defects

It's been a few days since kiyo and Yuuichi entered this school. In this week they realised something about their classmates. They were not paying attention to the class even after Yuuichi's warning. Well, Hirata and khushida did their best to convince them but still, they didn't give a damn.
As every day kiyo and Yuuichi were going to class together. As they were on their way, they noticed a smiling khushida who was talking with a beautiful-looking girl. As they came near them, khushida noticed them. She greeted them with a good morning. They replied and gave a question looking at the girl beside her. She then said, " this is Ichinose Honami, from 1-B." She greeted them. After they answered they went to class. Even though it was only 5 minutes remaining for the class to begin, students were chatting with each other. As they arrived at their respective seats they saw horikita reading a book. When she noticed them, she looked at them and greeted, "Good morning. " Ayanokoji nodded and Yuuichi was shocked. He greeted back and said," Wow you really changed this fast. Good job. " As they took their seats horikita said with a sigh, "even though you warned them they didn't take it seriously. "Yuuichi replied, "Well it's up to them. I did my job. I don't like expanding more effort than I have to. "Ayanokoji looked at him.

When the teacher came, students went to their seat but didn't took the class seriously. "They just kept their eyes on them. Well at least some of them, due to khushida and Hirata's efforts, were keeping their word but most of the class was a big mess. Yuuichi and kiyo just observed. After the class, horikita looked at them. "You guys won't do anything?" "What good will that bring?" Kiyo replied. "Yeah, if they don't learn a lesson it won't be possible to make them believe us. So for this month, we will just observe. Also, we have other things on our hands ." Yuuichi added. Horikita remained silent. Yuuichi then said," Don't worry. We won't have a problem after they learned their lesson. And I think it won't take long. So chill out. "Horikita sighed. "Well I don't know what you are thinking but as long as it takes me to class A it's fine. "

After the classes ended, khushida appeared in front of them. It was the person Yuuichi was avoiding for some reason. But today he got caught before he could leave. Kiyo noticed that khushida was forcing yuuichi to share his contact info with her. But yuuichi seriously trying to shake her off without making her upset. So kiyo approached them. He gave both his and Yuuichi's number. She smiled and thanked him and walked away. Yuuichi said," thanks for the save. "Kiyo replied, "no problem but why are you avoiding her ." Yuuichi replied, "I kinda getting an off vibe from her for some reason. Well, let's get going. "Kiyo nodded and both of them bid farewell to Horikita. Then they came back to their dorm. They both went to Kiyo's room. After they had some snacks, Yuuichi started talking. "OK, I think we have enough info now. Time to start the action. "Kiyo replied, "Well even though we have info I don't think we have enough points. " "oh don't worry about that, I have just the plan."

Yuuichi took out his phone and started dialling a number. "Hello is this Chabashira Sae? After hearing the answer from the other side he said, "well I'd like to know something. "After the call ended he turned to Kiyo. "Yeah just as we predicted. "Kiyo replied, "and what is the amount we need ?" "We can cover it no problem. " "OK then. I guess we will start from tomorrow. " Kiyo replied. After spending some time studying and chatting, Yuuichi went back to his room.

The next day as they entered the cafeteria at lunchtime, they saw a senior eating at a corner. Yuuichi slowly approached him while kiyo was keeping an eye on him. As he went to him, he asked, " sorry to bother you senior. Can I chat with you for a moment?" He looked surprised.
Senior: who are you?
Yuuichi:Oh, don't worry. I'm a first-year. I just want to ask you something.
Senior: oho, and if I don't answer those?
Yuuichi:Well I have a deal for you. If you give me the question papers from your 1st term exam I'll give you 5k.
Senior got surprised after listening to him.
Senior:are you really from D class?
Yuuichi:yeah, now do you agree or not?
Senior:25k
Yuuichi:no, I can't give you that much.
Senior: then consider this deal is off.
Yuuichi: excuse me, Senior, I think you don't know who has the right to take off this deal. I can go to another senior. So ?
Senior was silent. Yuuichi started to leave. But then he called him out.
Senior: how about 15k?
Yuuichi:10k I won't increase any much.
Senior: "sigh" ok deal.
Yuuichi: thanks. Also, add the quiz test question too. Here's 5k in advance.
After that Yuuichi left. Kiyo approached him after they left the cafeteria. "Did it work?" "Yeah." Yuuichi replied with a smile. Then they went back to their classroom.