3/ Don't Save Him

"Felix? It's really late. Don't you want to go to bed?"

"And sleep in the same bed I used to sleep in with my boyfriend? No thanks."

Chan sat down next to Felix on the living room couch.

"Felix, I hate to ask you this...but could you, at least for now, try not to think of this?"

Felix sat up, quickly turning to Chan.

"Try to forget? How could you ask me that?"

"Hear me out. The situation is being brought to JYP. I can guarantee that he isn't going to give us time off for this. So we need to start looking like nothing is wrong."

"With all due respect, Chris, I don't give a shit how JYP feels. This is our member, my boyfriend, and if I want to be upset about him being kidnapped, then I damm well will be!"

Chan sighed.

"I know there's no changing your mind."

Felix stared at Chan.

"Why are you doing this?", Felix asked.

"Doing what?"

"Giving in. You weren't like this before. You would fight back for us, tell JYP about how you felt. Why aren't you doing that this time?"

"Felix-"

"Don't you care about him?"

"Of course I do! Felix I care about every single one of you like you're family."

"Then why?! Why are you going to let him do this to us?!"

"I'm just trying to maintain a balance where we don't put ourselves in an unnecessary situation."

Felix scoffed.

"Felix we know our CEO. We have to follow what he says, or else."

"Chris, I will say this once, and not again."

Chan watched Felix stand up. He turned to Chan, looking him directly in the eyes.

"JYP can say or do whatever he wants. I do not care. Hyunjin is my number one priority right now, and all I want is to bring him home. If that means going against JYP, I am not afraid to do it. Unlike some people."

Felix walked away, going upstairs to Changbin's room.

Chan sat there on the couch.

Minho had been in the kitchen, hearing every bit of the conversation.

When Chan noticed him, the younger came and sat down.