Chapter 4

Pov: Kakashi 

(Time skip)

'So todays the day huh.' 

It's currently been four years since the day Toge and I have been training together with father. As of last year when we turned eight, we both completed our cursed energy core, which took a weight off my chest as Toge was finally able to speak because the cursed energy now gathers within his cursed core both consciously and unconsciously.

As for my previous thought, today father said we would be completing our training and will be having a battle with a cursed spirt. Within these four years that old man has been beating our asses and getting a kick out of it, I really didn't mind as my masochistic tendencies seemed to have transferred to this life with me but Toge on the other hand... well, lets just say he can't wait to let out all of his frustration on a poor curse spirit.

After finishing my preparations, I began to head to my fathers office as he requested my presence after getting ready. Reaching the front door to his office, the guards knocked twice to indicate that I've reached. Opening the door, I see my father within his office drinking a bottle of soju which he shouldn't be doing as the last time he got drunk while working my mother couldn't walk well for a few days... 

"You summoned me father?" I asked and after a few seconds of straight up drowning himself in the rest of his soju he replied "Yes, surprisingly you're quite early aren't you." heh, me early? I wish old man. " On a scale of 1 to 10 how drunk are you?" I asked as it was pretty much impossible for me to arrive to anything early.

"Hamburger." Yes, my father just replied to my question with a food. Mentally sighing to myself, I walk up to my father and touch his abdomen where I proceeded to sober him up.

"Purify." drawing cursed energy from the core within my body and performing my cursed technique, I quickly got my father out of his drunken state. "Now that you're better, can I ask what you called me for?" I once again question my father, this time sounding a bit more impatient.

"Ahem, sorry about that son, your mother took away my cocktail yesterday and prohibited me from drinking, so I thought I'd sneak a little soju before we headed out." after awkwardly scratching his head he replied. "Anyway as to the reason I summoned you to my office, I figured I'd let you choose a gift of your liking from the clans treasury."

Hearing that I was able to choose a gift from the clans treasury had me thrilled, as this is probably the thing I asked for, prior to my rebirth. "Well then, what are we still doing here? lets go." grabbing my father and bolting out of his office we ran straight to the clans treasure house.

After 8 minutes of running at a casual speed (AN: yes the clans compound is that big.) we finally reached the outside of the treasure house, where I let my fathers hand go, as their was no way a big clan like ours would simply leave our treasury unguarded, and I stood correct as my father used a golden dagger to cut a small wound on his finger. He then placed his finger within the door where a flash of light so bright appeared, causing me to close my eyes and look away.

A few seconds later the light successfully died out giving me back my sight, what appeared before us afterward was the treasury which was quite grand and well maintained. "Son, what you see before you now is generations upon generations of treasures that our clan either bought, crafted or stole, feel free to take whatever you want." 

Entering the big double sided doors of the room, I started looking around to see what this treasure house had to offer besides looking for what's rightfully mine. Walking down the corridors I see many items ranging from talismans to weapons, armor and strange looking gadgets.

 After a few minutes of looking around I finally stumbled upon a dreadful looking area that screamed of you not to come too close or you'll die, along with a purple demonic looking aura that radiated from that direction, seeing that I immediately knew it was my sword but before I could proceed any further I heard my father speaking.