𝐕

The next couple days flew by, Every day was pretty much the same

The next couple days flew by, Every day was pretty much the same. Wake up, go to school, Come home, eat dinner, shower, and go to bed. Our plan had been working, i could see Mr. Medulla was watching our altercations. Though I really had to pretend to hate Warren, he didn't seem to be acting at all. Nothing had really happened, unless you count the experiment that exploded all over Warren on the second day in Mad science class. Let's just say that kid was getting treated for burns in the nurses office all day. It was Wednesday, the second week of school.

One day, I was walking in the lunchroom to grab a drink when I saw my brother get tripped by Lash. As the good big sister I am, I went and helped him up but Warren got to him first. "s-sorry" he said, scared, "You will be" Warren said back. "You think you can do whatever you want just 'cause your name's Stronghold." I heard Warren say, I was surprised and a little hurt by what he said especially considering how my mother had treated him.

Will didn't make it any better by saying "I'm sorry my dad put your dad in jail, but..." Warren grabbed his collar making him about an inch shorter than him and whispered something I couldn't make out. Before I could react, Warren lit his hands on fire making Will scurry backwards pushing me in the process. "Sorry" he quickly said, Lash then said in the background "It is so on." I glared at him, knowing the whole thing was his fault, but i quick backed up not wanting to be in the middle of what ever was going on.

Everyone was chanting "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" though it was the last thing we needed. "MR. BOY DO SOMETHING!" Layla yelled at the hero support teacher. "I'm on it" he said running away, while I just rolled my eyes. Warren shot a fireball at my brother but he blocked it with a random lunch tray, though it didn't work that well melting right through the tray. I was getting scared for my brother, knowing what Warren could do to him.

Warren threw another fire ball make part of the wall light on fire, I flinched as it almost hit a girl. I saw about ten of penny's clones and a concerned Gwen behind them all. They came over to me and Gwen said "What happened." I replied by saying "My idiot brother, pissed off Warren Peace" Gwen went wide-eyed as I said the last part. "yeah" I said, seeing her expression, then looking back to continue watching the fight.

I looked back to see the whole counter by the kitchen on fire and my brother running to a sprinkler. As Warren throws another fireball at another counter with lunch ladies behind it, I see Lash trip my brother again, making me more mad by the second. Will stops and turns around, seeing Warren with his both of his arms ignited. He climbs under the table as Warren get on top of the table, trying to burn him from either sides. "where's your sidekicks, sidekick?" Warren says getting to the end of the table.

"Right here" Zack says as, him, Magenta, Ethan, and Layle stepped out of the crowd. As Warren was about to throw a fireball at them, Will said "Leave them alone!" lifting up the table with Warren still on it. "He's strong" Layla said, "I'm strong?" will said confused, "He's super strong" I heard Gwen say, making me look at he and say "ew, that's my brother." Though she just rolled her eyes, looking back at my brother. I then saw my brother throw the table, and Warren smashing into the support beam then falling to the ground. I flinched both time he crashed worried for his life, even though he initiated the fight. I wanted to run to his aid and help him to the nurse but I restrained myself.

Everyone was cheering though I stayed quiet, I saw my brother talking to Speed and Lash. They both ran away, Speed actually running while Lash just stuck to the ceiling. "Stronghold!!" I hear Warren yell, as everyone turned, while I was just surprised that he was standing. He looked ten time angrier than before. Everyone was running around trying to get away from Warren. Looking between the two, Warren his flaming hand and Will who just put up his hands in an awkward position like he was ready to lose a fist fight.

As, Warren came hurling at Will I closed my eye slightly, my brother barely tapped Warren but, he went flying into the wall going through it into the teacher's lounge, breaking a huge pillar in the process. He just got up and walked through the broken wall like it was nothing, yelling "Think I can't take a hit?". He again came hurling toward my brother, Layla quickly threw him a fire extinguisher, yelling "Will!!". Everyone yelling at him, he just took the whole top off, blowing Warren at the last second. Warren fell to the ground from impact. He finally saw Principle Powers standing behind Warren."Hi" is all he could say before she dragged them to the detention room, everyone giggling as she did.

------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

words: 917

hope your day is going good

Vote iyw

Love Ya, A