prologue

F/N L/N was always that cute girl, but not that super duper popular person, until one day.
....
She made the ultimate emotionless, hot, popular, I-don't-give-a-shit Levi Ackerman blush, smile and chuckle.
Since that day, she would be confesed to atleast 3 times a week.

And if you want to know how that coldhearted man smiled, keep reading.

Flash back ~°~°~°~
Your pov

"eek!!! Hanji!!! I'm not going to be your doll nor your test subject!!!!"
Hanji is my best friend, crazy I might add and apparently because of my supossed cuteness I have to be her doll and she wants to experiment on me to find out how I can be that cute without trying and how I charm all the guys.
So my instincts kick in and I run as fast as possible. I may be one of the shortest midgets in school, but I'm the fastest. ( btw, Levi is tall, like Reiner or somethin')
While heading towards the cafeteria I turned my head back only to Hanji catching up really quickly. Freaking out, I didn't see where I was going or that I was already in cafeteria with tons of students staring, until I tripped and fell right into someones chest.
Everything was silent, I swear, I could even hear an ant sneeze outside. Blushing I looked up to meet cold grey eyes. Shit. Levi Ackerman.
But.
He.
Is.
Flipin'.
Blushing.
I looked at him with wide eyes, same as everyone else.
Then.
He.
Smiled.
And.
Ruffled.
My.
Hair.
Then.
Chuckled.
"hold on tight" he whisperd and put me on his shoulders. I lightly held onto his neck, blushing furiously as the door slamed open.
"oi, shitty-glasses! Were you the one who chased F/N-chan all over school?"
The determination in Hanji's eyes to start squeling and fangirling was visable to everyone, but she kept it in.
"ye- I mean nooo." she lied.
Levi tch'd and gave the most scary look humanity saw making Hanji run away crying.
Levi smiled once again and put me down whispering " you better repay me."
Then he left as the studens started screaming, shouting, fangirling all over the place, some congratulating me, some hugging me.

"what the bloody hell did I just do?" I mumbled to myself.

End of flashback~°~°~°~

~°~°~°~

Heeeyyy
Straight to the point.
Slow updates.
Mainly Levi x reader.
I can't get the image of smiling Levi out of my head.
Some cussing.
Grammar mistakes (sorry).
Thats preety much everything.

Adios stalkers
Echo~