Shot#10: Plan E

Next morning, as promised, Rishab came to meet Preeta. As every other girl was busy and Karan also had left, the duo could leave without any hustle and bustle. The car halted at the central jail and Preeta unfastened her seatbelt and opened her side of the door and rushed inside without even waiting for Rishab.

R: Preeta!

He too unfastened his seatbelt and opened the door, stepped out and closed the door rushing behind her

He too unfastened his seatbelt and opened the door, stepped out and closed the door rushing behind her. When he stepped inside the jail, he saw Preeta at the inspector's desk.

Pr: sir, I want to meet Dev Raichand, please, can I meet him?

"Jee bilkul."

And the inspector asked the constable to take her to Dev, Preeta went off. Rishab looked on and went outside and waited in the car. Dev's cell was unlocked, he who was sleeping, woke up instantly, and was shocked yet happy to see Preeta. The constable left them alone, she walked inside and looked at him emotionally. He sat up and eyed her from top to bottom.

Kahani Suno
Haan Zubaani Suno
Mujhe Pyar Hua Tha
Ikraar Hua Tha

Pr: Dev?

D: Preeta?

He stood up and they rushed towards each other engulfing each other in a tight embrace, the embrace for which they both craved.

Kahani SunoHaan Zubaani SunoMujhe Pyar Hua ThaIkraar Hua Tha

Kahani Suno
Haan Zubaani Suno
Mujhe Pyar Hua Tha
Ikraar Hua Tha

Her tears were unstoppable, even he couldn't stop himself and became emotional. After sometime, they composed themselves and released the hug. She lifted her hand towards his face and wiped his tears. He also lifted his hand and wiped her tears.

D: tumhe yahan nahi aana chahiye tha Preeta

Pr: kiun? Kiun nahi aana chahiye tha? Main agayi toh tum apni feelings control nahi kar pa rahay, hai na?

D: haan, aur tumhe mere jeetay jee he mere bagair jeena seekhna ho ga

Pr: maine bohat koshish ki ke tum se door rahoon, tum se nafrat karoon, tum se miloon, par meri kabhi himmat he nahi hui