Facemask massacre

This is set on a Friday long weekend for spring break. Robin and Finny we're gonna stay at robins for a few days and Then go to Finnys. They were looking at face mask. Which were located by the pinball machine. They ran to the story beating Vance and Bruce but they got a little distracted by candy. By the time they went to the face mask Vance was playing and Bruce was cheering for them...

POV:Robin
Ro:I told you so..
Fi:Fuck you...

Me and Finn were walking as slow as we could trying to not draw attention from the 2 hottest guys ever. But me and Finny started to push each other around. I lost balance and fell on somebody. And BOOM! I fell.

Ro:Finny! Omg I'm so so sorry this mierda tonta(Dumb shit) pushed me
Fi:Rob look at who your sitting on

Finny picked up what I had dropped and I looked up. I. Am.Gonna.Die IM GONNA FUCKING DIE. I fell on not only a hot guy but the hot guy iv liked sense freshman year. FRESHMAN YEAR!!

Ro:Finny Blake help me up!
Br:Here I'll push you up Robin!

Bruce put his hands on my side and pushed me up. I'm never gonna take a shower.. I'm never washing this shirt.

Ro:Sorry again Guapo(Handsome)
Br:What dose that mean?
Fi:google it. It's spelled G-
Ro:It means my friends Finn! Bruce it means friends.
Va:Dosent it mea-
Ro:It means my friend! Me me and Finn have to continue shopping!
Be:you are caring a lot can me and Vance help?
Va:Me AND?
Br:Yes us.
Fi:We'll be fine!
Br:please let us help i incest! WE incest!

Bruce takes some stuff from Finn's hand and Vance grabs the candy and we continue to walk around. Every time we grabbed something one to them grabbed it. It got a little annoying but whatever!

Ro:Finn we've watched children of the corn every time we've hung out can we please watch Texas chainsaw saw massacre!
Fi:I'm the one buying so I decided
Ro:Oh on my gravity...it's deflating Finn helppp

I fall on him and he grabbed me. I took over and we rented what I watched. Finny hit my head and the two older guys laughed a little.

Ro:Why are you laughing?
Br:We've never seen you guys act like this. Your normally nice and holding each other... acting like a normal couple?
Ro:Couple??

I faked gagged. It was a complete joke of course. When me and Finn first became friends I liked him and he liked me. We dated for a little but we are better at friends.

Va:Aren't you guys like dating?
Fi:No.fuck no.
Ro:your one to talk crusty lips
Fi:Dude. Anyways when me and Robin first became friends we dated. But we were better as friends.
Br:Oh so did you guys kiss? How far did the relationship go?
Ro:Yea get it crusty lips?

I nudged Finn's arm.

Fi:You said to me out loud. I would rather die then drink anything but gatorade.For almost 4 years. 3 I kissed you with your Gatorade breath.
Va:4?
Br:yeah didn't you hear them?
Ro:Bruce we went some what far.. I let him use my favorite bandana. He didnt give it back same with half my jackets sweaters and hoodies.

Finny smacks arm and we walk me and Finny kept looking at each other and giggling. This is why we can't sit next to each other in class. I kept pushing him with my arm. He's yet to yell at me! What annoys him. Me calling him pet names but he's used to that so no. Pushing him already done. I could pick him up but I would have to stop and start walking with Bruce and Vance... but to annoy finny I would gladly have my heart beat out of my body. I slowed down and started to walk with the older two. Finny stops and waits for me to speed up but i don't.
-1 minutes later-

I sneak behind Finn and pick him up and lift him up like how you would if you wanted to hold a baby.