Alone with you...

When Bruce falls I mean he FALLS like he says love first he falls in love first he holds hands and kisses first.

Bruce is VARY oblivious he must be told straight up that he's liked

All I wanna say for this is Bruce fell in
love first but robin fell harder 🤭

Finn 100% calls Robin mom or dad and Robin calls Finn my son. For the 2 it's kinda a coping mechanism. Because robin fells like a bad person and finny has a shitty dad.

I like to think Robin has ADHD because it just makes sense

Finn is a vary jumpy person he gets scared easily!

Finn and Robin both tend to mess with there hair or pick at there skin often enough for them to have marks all over from it. They do it more when nervous
POV:Bruce
After a little while robin started to wake up, he moved around and sat up a little. He rested his head on the couch and hadn't opened his eyes. Where is Vance and Bruce.

They They

A little after a hour of me and Vance texting off and on and me. robin woke up. I really like him but he's not into me. I think. Iv never really asked about it.

Br:What's your sexuality?
Ro:I'm gay what about you?
Br:Pan maybe Bi but idk
Ro:Do you like anyone?
Br:Um yeah I do
Ro:Is it Billy
Br:What no
Ro:What's your type?
Br:Um long hair though a fighter..and bandannas on anyone is hot...what's your type?
Ro:Shorter hair,sports, sweet kinda acts like a parent with friends, and a baseball player and people with a B name..
Br:Baseball is it Finn
Ro:We've been over this I don't like him how the hell are you so oblivious to this...
Br:What?
Ro:Bruce I like you
Br:Oh I like you to your a good friend
Ro:Holy fuck BRUCE I have a crush on you!
Br:I have a crush on you.

(btw they are sitting up I forgot to mention that)

Me and Robin look at each other until I lean in a kiss him. He put a hand on my thigh and a hand on my neck. Then we pulled away.

Ro:Soooo do you maybe wanna be my boyfriend?
Br:mmmh maybe just a little

I smile at him and our hands intertwine with each other. After a second of getting used to dating we cuddle.

-When Vinny gets there-
Robin shoots up and slides on his shoes pulling Finny back out side. What's that about?

Va:so what's with you?
Br:What do you mean
Va:your all smiley and happy your not like this normally sooo what happed

Vance sat down on the couch and I gave him a kinda look.

Br:I kiss robin and we're dating!!
Va:OMG that's amazing
Br:What's amazing
Va:That anyone will date you
Br:your fucking one to talk your mean and you and Finn are so opposite it's funny.

POV:Robin

I pull Finn out and we sit under a tree infront of my house. I layed my head on his shoulder and he lays his head on mine. Iv figured out Finn doesn't get physical touch at home. After a little we get up and walk back inside.

We were about to get into the living room and I remember what I was about to say.

Ro:Fuck Finn me and Bruce are dating sorry mi hijo(My son
Fi:I'm not calling him mom.
Ro: mierda tonta(Dumb fuck)
Br:Wait what?
Va:He's not gonna call you mom
Fi:Dad. He better not get in my face I'll beat you up.