Crossing Out Of The Ink: Meant Never Looking Back And Seeing The Blue

Crossing Out the ink: meant never looking back and seeing the blue at least until I was ready to become the sky behind the clouds again, but you were just sitting there lost in the moments of forever and ever while waiting for the dream to sink in like the sun that never set in until the night was done even after or before it was four o clock and then the evening made me feel erased to where my thoughts were almost the ink on my hand as if it were tattooed from memory into my skin, and it read crossing out the ink: meant never looking back and seeing the blue at least that was when I never saw you drive by my place again because you wanted to pick up the petals and leave like I was only meant to see what you would say once I decided to call it day and I may have tried to text you, but I lost your name that never was inside my contacts and one day I hoped I would only meet with you face to face instead inside my mind because I feel it is the only place maybe even the first place I could go when I think about you, but I only hoped you would see it through and come to my rescue before you left me again and take me out of this forest and sand where it was like the thorns of the roses were closing in on my heart and left me bleeding until I was fully healed from what came like a stab in the back only started with crossing out the ink: meant never looking back and seeing the blue even if it was the last time for me to ever be able to enjoy the scenery that brought me the spring of summer in the blue of the sky that only held me to look up like they were the last pair of your blue eyes that were the ones that ink the roses of my petals.