Crossing Out Of The Ink: Of The Cover Up Story Of The Emails Never Sent

Crossing Out Of the Ink: Of The Cover-Up Story of The Emails Never Sent
I only wished I could say the same to you as these words are meant to be addressed to you and further and further the moments feel like they are slipping away from me and not coming back to be with me, but it all seems to catch me like a fever dream one that I could not hold my hand to be the one that had to stomach the pain, but I was caught in the first place of what I wanted to know was that did you ever come back to that same bus stop? But I know that if I ever have seen you again would, I keep my silence away from you and not be able to say what I want to say to you in person even though I may sometimes get tongue-tied around guys, well I guess I should say men because we are all adults now, and we are acting as if we used to be inside a scrapbook only titled the crossing out of the ink: Of the cover-up story of the emails never sent to you? So, does sound like an ending to a story I want to complete with you and at other times it may be the other way around where I could say the same about you and how both of us would like to move, but we are stuck and cannot go because we are torn between love and misery and even though everything in life may have its flaws, there is no telling what will ever seem to be the real story of the chapters that I am pretty sure never seemed to happen yet because it all made me question the real from where we came again but then circled back around and around until the final chapter of the story was all written out and that was the Crossing Out Of the Ink: Of The Cover-Up Story.