Crossing Out The Title Of The Ink: Because I am Clearing the Page

Crossing out the title of the ink because I am clearing the page of the words that only knew the line before I could even cross reference to the dictionary what you were thinking about me, but it changed the game as more than the chess that was ready to move the piece on the fast pass to the diamond where I wore my necklace with the heart tattoo where you only spoke my language as a missed call almost like you wanted to keep listening to the ringtone that brought up my number that missed the click of the ink of my heart where my phone only stored the memory card of my mind that changed the tracks until the train started to leave, and I was the same closure that you picked up the pieces like you were looking for where you left the pickup line before the ending caused a miscommunication where I thought I had the wrong number, but it was only a missed call that was not picking up on the other line, but I thought you would answer with the caller ID, but I guess you like to think of me day and night where you would rather crack the code like a game where the heartstrings could only end like a new users screen name sentence, but I chose to listen to your song of the ink and the tattoo all day and all night, but you chose to close the crossing out of the title of the ink before I wrote the references of the jumping of the chapters that left every rose that I was leaving with you all day and all night so just check your dreams before you click the inbox of the decline because I hate to end up in your notifications of missed calls because you never wanted to pick up the call all day and all night and if that is the case I will be crossing out the ink of the title because I am clearing the page of the words that never reached all the missed calls of you all day and all night.