On the low

Charisma walked straight through to the kitchen and Nash followed. "C...

"I know exactly what you're going to say..." she said. She turned and looked at him. "And I'm not telling you...

"You seriously think I'm gonna hurt her?." He said looking at her with a frown.

" He said looking at her with a frown

"Nash.. she tried to kill herself, that was down to the pressure from you and from her father... You said some terrible things to her too" she told him and continued looking for something to make for dinner. "You have Jenson to think about anyway..."

"Do you hate me all of a sudden?." He asked her. "Because you've been real different with me...

"You got her pregnant... she was just 17 years old..

"And I didn't do it on purpose... you know yo self how these Damn gifts be...

She shook her head. "All the more reason why you a grown ass man should be able to resist..." she said.

"I wanted it to be you... she said I could call her Charisma, it was crazy but I was in auto...

"JUST STOP!..." she glared at him and they both fell silent.

"Are you..." he paused "are you jealous..

"Just go Nash okay.. just get outta here... and don't ask where she is, until she is in control of her gift we're keeping you at arms length... seeing as you can't control yourself!." She snapped.

Nash got outside and just walked to his car confused, he looked back at the house.

————

"... he wants to meet with me.. now why would I agree to such a thing?."

Colton took a deep breath. "He's heard about yo alliance with Ryan..."

"And what about you Colton?... your father would turn in his grave if he could see you now."
Alonso stood up from his seat and walked around him, slowly. "Your father was a good man Colton.. I did a lot of business with him... he would turn in his grave if he could see the sorry sight of you, an errand boy for the Taylor mafia.."

"