(S:0) Chapter 2: Above ground

Flou quickly dodged Leo's punch, grabbing his arm and twisting her body, so his plastron was to her back, flipping him over her shoulder. Before Leo could get up or process the room was no longer spinning Flou stepped on his chest keeping him on the floor.
"Boom. I win." She smirked.

Immediately Mikey stood up,
"Yeah!! That's my girl! Suck it Leo!" The 13 year old box shell turtle cheered running over and kissing Flou's cheek. Flou giggled,
"Thanks Mikey!" Flou smiled, stepping off Leo and kissing Mikey's cheek back,
"Whatever I was going easy on you.." Leo grumbled,
"Mhm, sure Leo." Flou chuckled helping him up.

"That's why you need to come to training Leo." Raph tells him, his arms crossed,
"What training!? You guys have been training!?" Leo asked, a little shocked and annoyed, everyone ignored him as Flou packed up.
"You coming after school?" Mikey asked, Flou nodded taking her hair out its high ponytail and shaking her long orange hair to get rid of that little sting.
"I'll be back, but first I've gotta get home to take a shower." She chuckled, "or else everyone is gonna be asking why I smell like shit."
"Flou." Raph flicked the back of her head,
"Ow!" She smiled, "Sorry Raphhh." she said sarcastically, before turning to Mikey and they giggled. Leo put his arm around Flou's shoulder,
"Yeah well once your back were going for a rematch." Leo told her a bit aggressive poking at her cheek.
"Sure Leo, get ready to get your ass kicked again." She smirked,
"Why do I even try..." Raph mumbled to himself.

—————————————————————

Flou gave her goodbyes, Mikey a kiss on the cheek and a big hug, Leo and Flou did their handshake, Donnie and Flou fist bumped, and Raph gave her a nice big bear hug. All before she waved goodbye and left for her home.

Flou shook her head and brushed her fingers through her long orange hair that fell just a little below her waist. Messing with her bangs that fell just above her green eyes. Her pale skin with freckles still scattered all around her body, especially framing her eyes and cheeks, her pink sweater fit to her size even if it was a bit dirty and stretched, black leggings, and the orange bandanna still tied around her wrist.

She followed the old stickers plastered on the wall ripped and faded from years on the wall of the sewers leading Flou back to her street from the sewers. She climbed up the old rusty latter. Once she was at the manhole cover above her, she waited for a moment, once no one was seen or heard, she climbed out and closed the sewer lid.

She walked down out the alleyway through some back streets leading to her an apartment building. The apartment looked old, the classic apartment, red bricks and a white roof. The kind you would see in cartoons or kid's pictures. She walked up to the door putting in the code and walked inside. As she walked in, a tall man walked in after her.
Flou stopped to...'admire' the few plants in the lobby, the man took a turn for the elevator. Flou took a quick glance, her hand rested waistband.
He had brown hair, brown eyes, around 5'11-6'0ft, no identifiable scars or tattoos.

"Not him." she thought.

Flou took a sigh of relief as the elevator closed, taking her hand away from her waistband. Flou took the stairs, walking up to the third floor, she saw the gray door with a big 3 painted on it in white paint.
She entered to see the same man again. She looked closer to the ground avoiding any eye contact. She looked around as if looking for her apartment number, but she knew it was more down the hall. The man walked into another apartment room 307, she sighed before walking to her apartment, room 304, unlocking the door with her copper key with a cloud painted on one side and a star on the other side.

"Bon matin Flou!" A energetic and loving voice called as she entered, her French accent was prominent and loud,
"Bonjour mama!" Flou smiled waving to Salena, Flou's own small accent showing,
"How was training with the boys?"
"Good, I beat Leo, Donnie and Mikey again. Raph just put me in another bear hug. We were planning to bring April in so she could practice some of her new filming tactics or something." Flou explained taking off her tennis shoes, checking her brown messenger bag to see what to take back to her room.
"Sounds fun, make sure to text us please!"
"I will! Going to take a shower before I head to school." She smiled starting for her room.