(S:0) Chapter 3: Underground

Raph waved goodbye to Flou as she left. He yawned, they woke up really early for training today. So, he sat down on the arm chair in the main room and decided a nap would be good.

As fast as he had closed his eyes they shot open again with a crash. Raph sprung up,
"Whoops-" Leo's voice echoed from the kitchen. Raph groaned, getting up to make sure no one was hurt.

"Nardo! Watch it!" Donnie screeched, Raph peeked into the kitchen. Leo was cleaning up the broken plate and tossed a piece at Don which freaked him out.
"Leo don't throw glass at Donnie," Raph said, still in need of a nap. Mikey was making eggs,
"You want some Raph?"
"Yes please." Raph smiled sitting down at the table in the middle of the kitchen. Leo and Donnie went on arguing. As Raph ate his eggs and scrolled through his phone to see there was a wrestling match today! He looked up at his brothers, no one was paying attention to him.

Raph got up slowly and walked out the room,
"Brb guys." he said before walking out the lair.
Raph loved his brothers, of course he did! But Flou recently told him he should take a 'him day' where it's just him and he does stuff he wants to do but couldn't with his brothers there. He would usually go to wrestling matches with his brothers, but they always ended up arguing on who was better. So Raph wanted to see what it would be like without his brothers, trying something new!

Raph went to their usual spot on top of the megatron where no one could see him. Raph watched as his favorite champion walked on,
"Yeah ghost bear! He's going to-" Raph tried to pat Leo's back who usually sat next to him but his hand just swung in the air. "Oh? Right..." Raph remembered he was alone, he sighed and swung his legs. He looked down as Ghostbear won again!

"Yes! Ghostbear is the best!" He cheered as Ghostbear walked off stage Raph watched but noticed him walk into a different room. It was out of sight of everyone, Raph thought about what Flou told him.
"You tend to repeat the things you do, try doing something new Sometimes! Even if it is a little scary."

Raph huffed, he was determined! He snuck over to the side door, when he opened it and peaked inside someone with a mask on and looked at Raph. He froze,
"Passcode?" The man asked, Raph just stared the guy didn't react to Raph at all. He cleared his throat and thought,
"I..." Raph looked at the man, he stared at Raph, "forgot...I forgot the passcode..." Raph said. The man sighed,
"Whatever I don't get paid enough, who are you betting for?" The man asked. His jaw dropped,
"THAT WORKED!?" He thought as he looked around and saw a board.

THE LION VS SKULLZ

Raph stared at the board,
"Uh...Lion?" The man nodded,
"Good choice, seems everyone's going for him." The man put out his hand and Raph looked around. He found his wallet and handed the man 10 dollars.
"10?" He asked,
"I-it's all I have.."
"Eh good enough here." The man handed Raph a ticket with a desaturated maroon color that read 'LION' in the man's hand writing. Raph thanked him and walked to the door.

Lights blinded Raphael as he entered but his eyes quickly adjusted. He looked around in awe, an enormous arena and fence surrounding the whole thing making it like a dome. Raph looked around and found people in masks, costumes, or simply in coats, crowding around the dome cheering and screaming. He walked closer to the dome and saw people...wrestling!?

No...fighting.

Raph watched as a tall large man with huge muscles was fighting another guy he was definitely strong but not strong enough. The bigger man got the guy down, and people yelled, cheered, some screamed.

As Raphael got closer, all he could smell was a mixture of sweat and blood. He didn't dare touch anything, everything around them was concrete or wire. It all looked rusty, dirty, old, or...bloody.