There was a loud bang in her apartment as something crashed to the floor. Juniper woke up with a gasp and almost immediately jumped out of bed. She didn't bother to check the time only to see what the sound was.

She walked into her kitchen to see that Ginger was on one of the countertops. April is nowhere to be seen; probably at uni. Ginger purred and rubbed her head on Juniper's leg. Scared that it had been glass that fell, juniper scooped ginger up and carried her to see what had fallen. On the floor lay a tin full of crushed biscuits. Juniper sight sadly. The tin had a large dent in it and there were cookie crumbs everywhere. She had completely forgotten that she had baked the other day.

After putting Ginger down and clearing up the mess about half of the cookies managed to be saved. She sighed knowing that today she was streaming among us with some friends.

So she headed straight for the shower and luckily there was still some hot water left. She washed her hair and then got out to do her makeup. The eyeliner took her a while but overall looked decent. She applied oil to her hair and brushed it out so that it looked nice and clean.

It was only once she was sitting eating a bowl of rice krispies that she realised that she hadn't even checked her phone once today. It was exactly where she left it last night. Charging by her bedside table. Weird she thought. There seemed to be an unusual amount of Twitter notifications. God, hopefully, she hadn't been cancelled again.

She opened up twitter and saw she had been mentioned in a tweet by Sapnap. That's the guy Tommy was talking about on stream.

Twitter!

@Sapnap:
Wow just found out I got called 'one of dreams friends' by a skunk dhmu
|
|
@tommyinnit:
HAHAAH @juniperr HE REALLY GOT YOU THERE
|
|
@dream:
did she lie
|
|
@fundy:
She does look like a skunk to be fair
|
|
@wilbursoot:
@Juniperr Are you just going to take this?? From an American.
|
|
@dreamstan:
He should be lucky to be called that 😌
|
|
@dreamwastaken:
Facts
|
|
@user90:
Is she just ignoring him?
|
|
@juniperstan69:
She probably still asleep knowing her.

Juniper rolled her eyes before tweeting.

@juniperr:
@Sapnap wow just found out I got called a skunk by woody from toy story dhmu.
|
|
@tommyinnit:
HAHAHA YES GET THE AMERICANS.
|
|
@tubbo:
He does look like that doesn't he @juniperr.
|
|
@Juniperr:
He does indeed tubbo.

Knowing time zones it was likely sapnap wouldn't respond for a while because he was probably asleep. So she decided to scroll through twitter for a while before her stream. She laughed occasionally at some memes and responded to some fans until she came across a post that scared her slightly.

@Tracking.streamers81:

streamers81: