𝖤𝗑𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

Soo hii, here is a little explanation in case you are confused about the little detail I left :)

Chapter 03: Pharmacy
— Beomgyu accidentally noticed the owner of the store have monolids.
— out of all members, only Yeonjun doesn't have double eyelids.
— and if you noticed, he did mention 'another insomnia'

Chapter 12: disappeared
— when Yiera didn't come to Neverland, Beomgyu searched for her everywhere.
— 'the rainbow forest full of squirrels' represented Taehyun who have come before Beomgyu.

Chapter 13: different side of her
— Yiera freaks out because she is afraid Beomgyu found Yeonjun and finds out that he has to leave the place in the end.

Chapter 15: closed?
— 'he sarcastically explains, showing his dimple'
— when I'm new to this fandom, Soobin dimple caught my eye the most so had to include this.
— they had to move every time they meet their next victim to hide their identity.

Chapter 16: someone else
— the boy who Yiera talks to is Yeonjun since he is the owner of the pharmacy.

Epilogue: Farewell
— Huening Kai is the next victim after Beomgyu.

-

Thank you, everyone, we finally reach the end. It was fun to write this story ^^ thank you for giving a chance to read Insomnia.

This chapter was a draft, sorry for not publish it sooner ")