𝟣𝟥: 𝖣𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖲𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖮𝖿 𝖧𝖾𝗋

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

"Heyy!" Yiera approached Beomgyu but noticed something wrong with him.

"What's wrong?" Beomgyu look at somewhere else when she tried to make him look into her face.

"Why are you sulking?" she playfully asks him while chuckling at Beomgyu's face.

"No, I'm not," he said but the duck face remain on his face.

"I'm sorry if I'm doing something that upset you." she picked a flower and bring the flowers close to his face.

Beomgyu sighs in defeat when Yiera makes a cute face.

"Why didn't you come yesterday-" he ask while trying to take the flower out of her hand but after hearing Beomgyu, immediately she take her hand back.

"W-what did you say?" she stutters, looking Beomgyu right in the eye.

"I came yesterday but you're not here. I'm looking for you everywhere you know, where are you though?"

"Why did you come!" she shouted making Beomgyu startled, not expecting her to react this way.

"Jezz calm down, why are you getting angry?" Beomgyu said, annoyed when Yiera was angry at him when all he did was meet her.

"Tell me, did you meet someone yesterday?" she ask while grabbing Beomgyu's shoulder.

"There's someone here other than us?"

"Beomgyu, answer me!"

"Auch! No, I didn't.." Beomgyu hissed as he feel Yiera gripping became hard.

"Thank god.." she mumbled and let go of Beomgyu.

Beomgyu rubbed his shoulder while looking at Yiera, he never sees this side of her before, and it sure give him goosebumps. What makes her to react like that?