Part 6

After they reached home and went into their rooms without a word. Aryan had already reached home and saw both of them and followed Ranbir to his room. When he entered Ranbir'a room he saw him sitting on his bed in anger and annoyance.
Aryan went towards him and sat next to him : kya hua? Why are you so angry?
Ranbir : yaar woh Akshay kitna irritating hai. Jab deko Prachi ke aage piche ghum ta rehta hai.
Aryan : why now what happened?
Ranbir then told him everything that happened. Aryan was smiling listen to him. Ranbir : tum kyun has rahe ho?
Aryan : because you have started liking Prachi.
Ranbir : kya nonsense baat kar rahe ho. I don't like her.
Aryan : jealousy is the first step towards it.
Ranbir : whatever Aryan you are making no sense to me.
Later at night everyone was called earlier then dinner time to discuss about the marriage.
Pallavi : Pragya tum sab ko unka kaam dedo.
Pragya : Haan Pallavi I have a list with everyone's task on it.
Disha : Aryan and Shahana will handle the catering for all the functions. Ranbir and Prachi will handle all the decorations for all the functions.
Pragya : Akshay you can also help Prachi and Ranbir if you want or else u can help Aryan and Shahana.
Before even Akshay could answer Ranbir answered for him : Pragya aunty he can help Aryan and Shahana or Rhea and Siddharth they must need more help then us.
Disha : Haan Pragya Di Akshay can help Rhea and Siddharth in shopping for everything.
Siddharth saw Ranbir annoyed with Akshay so he interrupted them : Haan aunty he can help Rhea and I for shopping.
And then Vikram and Abhi both together asked them : what should we do ?
Pallavi replied : the remaining work.
Disha asked dida : dida aap guest list bana do gay please.
Dida instantly replied: yeah you don't even need to ask.
Pragya : Kiara and Sunny both of will only take rest and order everyone. Enjoy this time coz it will never come back.
Kiara and Sunny both blushed at Pragya's comment.
All ate dinner and went into their room to take rest as engagement is day after tomorrow night.

To be continued
______________________________
It's a short one hope you like it thank you for reading and if any changes please let me know ❤️