•••PAST•••

I'm bigger than my body

I'm colder than these homes

I'm meaner than my demons

I'm bigger in these bones

••••••

••••••

TW: Mentions of abuse and assault.

"Woohoo!" I cheered as my laughter filled the room.

"Faster!" I encouraged my brother who held me around his shoulders. Spinning me around like a sack of potatoes.

Since today was a hot day and the sun was and we couldn't go into the sunlight for obvious reasons. I grew bored very quickly and like a good brother. Emmett decided to spin me around the room. Until I eventually grew tired.

Which was impossible.

The room was spinning as he swung me around back and forth. I could barely contain my laughter. Suddenly we hear another voice speak up.

"Emmett, put her down." Esme says walking in the room and smiles at the sight.

"Oh, mom come on!" I groaned along with Emmett.

"I'm bored, and Emmett is the only one who knows how to have fun around here!" I whined and crossed my arms, sending her a pout.

She chuckled along with Rosalie who shook her head. "Then how about we do something together? Maybe some board games?" She suggested.

"Boring." I grunted along with Emmett.

"Then what do you suggest?"

"I already completed Just Dance, Monopoly, Snakes and Ladders. I finished all the Rush Hour movies, the Shrek movies and am currently waiting for a new Pirates of the Caribbean to come out. Heck I even beat Mortal Kombat and kicked Emmett's ass at it." I tease the big brute.