•••BELLA•••

Taking my message from the veins

Speaking my lesson from the

brain, seeing the beauty

through the pain

••••••

••••••

During my final lesson of the day I walk into the English classroom and notice the same human girl from earlier with a sad expression. In reality she looked rather disappointed. My eyebrows stitched together as Carlisle's words echoed in my mind.

Just give it a try

I made my decision and walk over to her table.

"Hi," I send the girl a kind smile and resist the urge to laugh at her surprised expression. "Is this seat taken?" I point to the empty chair next to her.

"No, go ahead," she slowly shakes her head.

"Thanks." I send her a polite smile and sit in the chair after putting my bag away.

"So? Is this your first time, here?" I raise my brows when I notice her tense posture and looking around the room nervously.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that." She answers.

"Mine too," I nod, "I'm Clary Cullen by the way." I introduce and smile at her hoping to at least make her feel comfortable.

"Bella. Bella Swan." She introduces.

"Swan? As in the very same Chief swan?" I question suspiciously, remembering my dad mention the name a few times.

"Yeah, that's my dad." She nods

"Ah, small world, huh?" I raise my brows with a smile making her chuckle a little at my words.

"I guess so."

"By the way," I avert my gaze to the girl while also listening to Mr. Mason talk about William Shakespeares Macbeth.

"Is your brother okay?" I sent her a confused look and she explains.