•••FAMILY MEETING•••

All of the people around us, they say

Can they be that close

Just let me state for the record

We're giving love in a family dose

••••••

••••••

Today was the day. Bella was coming over to the Cullen household. Everyone was nervous, especially Rose even if she wouldn't admit it. Although she was more annoyed and pissed off at our brother. As a result Esme, Emmett and Carlisle had convinced her to help out with making some dinner wanting to be polite. Alice was out with Jasper hunting, hoping it would help his thirst.

"Is she even Italian?" Rose asked while holding a glass bowl in her hands as Esme put pieces of salad inside it.

"Her names Bella." Emmett shrugs while chopping up the tomatoes.

"Exactly if that doesn't scream Italian, then I don't know what does?" I joke causing them to laugh at my comment. While mixing some of the vegetables together in another bowl.

"I'm sure she'll love it." Carlisle reassures sending the blonde a comforting smile.

Suddenly I am hit with a very familiar scent which the others seemed to catch and looked up from their antics.

"Whoo!" Rosalie blows out a breath. "Get a whiff of that."

Footsteps were coming closer and I started smirking to myself. I decided to surprise the girl, and turned invisible for the time being.

"Here comes the human~" Rosalie sang in a sing song voice making Esme smile widely in the direction of the couple who stood by the doorway. Excitement radiated from her figure.

"Bella," Esme walked towards the two with the same smile. "We're making Italiano for you."

"Ohh.." she hums awkwardly and scratches her cheek nervously.