My Angel pt2

"Dani sweetheart I'm
Coming in." Mrs.Henderson said opening the door to the bathroom.

My heart started beating faster by the minute .

I think I was gonna die today of a heart attack .

—————————-

Eddie's pov

Fucking shit this is not the way I wanted to meet my mother in law .

What the fuck do I say now ?

"Hello ,Mrs.Henderson you know me As Dustin's friend but I'm also your daughter's boyfriend and also I'm just here casually taking a shower in your daughter's bathroom so nice to finally introduce myself."

"Mom!!" Dustin my savior

"What's wrong Dusty ?are you feeling ok ?" Mrs.Henderson has always been the type of mom that worried to much especially with her youngest one Dustin especially because he suffers from cleidocranial dysplasia so Mrs.Henderson is really protective of him.

I think she is a little bit more
Than the usual even with Dani that she is already grown up and has a child .

"Nothing I was just looking for you ."I hear Dustin say .

Thanks God I was save by Dustin.

I wonder if he knew I was here .

"Mom!!!" A crying Dani walks in her room

Fucking great a family reunion while I'm naked in the shower .

I'm telling you my luck.

"Jesus Christ Sweetie what's wrong ?"

Poor Dani she sounded devastated. She was crying so much that you could barely make out what she was saying .

I couldn't leave her like that .

"Wait ,so who's in the shower ?" Mrs.Henderson ask her two kids

Shit ,I guess I'm meeting her mom now .

I got out of the shower drying myself and changing into my clothes to meet my mother in law ,Well she knows me already but she doesn't know I'm Dani's boyfriend.

Jesus Christ

I took a deep breath in and out and open the door slowly ,and walk out the bathroom.

Dani saw me and her eyes widen her beautiful reyes where red ,her makeup mess up by her tears.

"Baby!!" Dani ran to my arms crying uncontrollably.

"Hey sweetheart." I coo,wrapping my arms around her waist .

I couldn't stand seeing her like this ,I know that house meant everything to her.

"Baby?"Mrs.Henderson questions then she looks at Dustin who just gives her a grin and sits down in Dani's bed eating his popcorn.

"This is gonna be interesting ." Dustin says

"Eddie my h-house ." Was all I could make from what Dani what's telling me .