Nathan's birthday Party

Dani pov

So today was Nate's birthday and I was anxious more than Nate was .Well actually he didn't even know it was his birthday. My son was in his own little world and he didn't care what happened around him .

Hopefully he did ok with all of our family and friends that I had invited to his party .You know he doesn't like to be around a lot of people or being around where there is a lot of noise .

So for tonight there was gonna be no music at all or nothing loud that would trigger Nate .

Hopefully everything will turn out good today .
———

So Eddie was another person that was excited about Nate's party saying he had a surprise for him and he was hoping he was ok with it and Nate wouldn't be scared .

It made me wonder what it was .

I asked Eddie so many times what it was but he wouldn't tell me saying that it was a surprise.
So I stopped asking and gave up .

I even told Eddie that I'll give him head if he told me he almost gave in but somehow he was strong and has kept quiet since this morning .

So anyways no head for him .His lost .

So a funny and cute story before continuing to Nate's party.

Monday, I was making the invitations for Nate's birthday party .I was on my laptop while Eddie played on my PlayStation.

He was trying to play one of my favorite games. I had bought it when we were in New York but never had the chance to play it .

But Eddie decided he wanted to try it even though he didn't know what to do but it was funny watching him .

The only game he ever plays is Mario Kart .

He said gaming wasn't his thing but shredding his guitar was .

But today he started playing it and I actually like watching him play .He looks so hot with the headset on ,He looks so concentrated in the game with his tongue slightly sticking out .

He was sitting down on the floor criss cross.

All I heard was shooting and Eddie cursing, saying every bad word in the dictionary.

"How the fuck do you play this game is fucking bullshit ." He turned to look at me ,I just chuckled. "Well I love it ,I mean it makes me mad but we have a love /hate relationship." I tell him

He scoffs and continues playing and again the screaming starts .

"Fuck you back man!!" Eddie shouts

I close my laptop and decided watch him play and I noticed he was arguing with someone online .
I stood up and I walk up to him and sit on the couch to watch him play "Babe ,you see that's bullshit ,I fucking shot him and he doesn't die but he shoots me and I die instantly ." He says pointing to the screen and pouting .

"Ok let me help you ." I tell him grabbing the controller from his hand .

So what he doesn't know is that I'm really good at this game thanks to Liam which I wound mention that to him because he would probably stop playing the kid game the moment I say Liam's name .