Chapter 1

Phil had always been a lone wolf, roaming the land in search of glory and adventure. But his life changed forever when he met Rob. Despite his missing arm and foot, Phil was captivated by his beauty and strength. They soon fell in love, and their love story quickly became the talk of the Viking village.

However, not everyone was happy for them. Rob's ex-husband, a jealous and violent man named Erik, was furious when he learned of their relationship. He swore revenge and began to plot against them.

One day, while Phil and Rob were out on a hunt, Erik and his band of warriors attacked the village. They set fire to the houses and killed anyone who stood in their way. Phil and Rob fought bravely, but they were outnumbered and outmatched.

As Erik's sword came down on Phil's shoulder, a mighty roar shook the ground. Suddenly, a dragon appeared out of nowhere and attacked Erik's men. Phil and Rob took advantage of the confusion and fled, along with the other surviving villagers.

They made their way to a nearby cave, where they found a group of dragon riders. The riders, who had witnessed the attack, welcomed them and offered them shelter. It was there that Phil and Rob met Hilda, a beautiful and powerful dragon rider who became their friend and ally.

Together, they hatched a plan to defeat Erik and his men once and for all. With the help of the dragons, they launched a surprise attack on Erik's stronghold. The battle was fierce, but Phil and Rob emerged victorious. Erik was captured and brought to justice.

After the battle, Phil and Rob decided to leave the village and explore the world together. They joined Hilda and him dragon riders on their adventures, traveling to far-off lands and facing new challenges. They encountered magical creatures, ancient ruins, and treacherous foes, but through it all, their love remained strong.

As they stood atop a mountain peak, watching the sunrise, Phil turned to Rob and said, "I never thought I'd find someone like you. You are my true love, my partner in everything." Rob smiled and replied, "I feel the same way, my darling. Together, we can conquer anything."

And so, Phil and Rob continued on their journey, with Hilda and the dragons by their side. They knew that their love was strong enough to overcome any obstacle and that together, they were unstoppable.