Part 23

I stared at myself in the mirror, looking back at the shower behind me. I sighed and took my pants off. I made sure to lock the door, but I don't know if they have some type of key and I really don't want them to come in when I showering. 

I turned the water on and was hit with freezing cold. I turned the knob, but it only increased the coldness of the water. I stared at the floor, shivering as I thought of what Levi's note meant. If Levi knew Jack was getting angry why didn't he tell someone? He's not a dumb kid, so why didn't he say anything? He must have known that no one but me would believe him. 

I rubbed my arms to try and warm myself up, looking around for anything to clean with. There was a gross-looking soap bar in the corner of the shower. I sighed and shook my head, deciding that I'd rather just wash with water.  "Hey." There was a knock on the door, making me squat down. Jack came in and looked at me on the floor. "What?" I yelled, covering myself. "I've got some clean clothes for you." I nodded my head and shooed him away. How the hell did he get in here? I locked the door. I sighed and washed my hair with my hands, rubbing the water threw my locks. 

I got out of the shower and grabbed the towel Jack gave me, drying myself and putting clothes on. When I saw what Jack had given me, I almost passed out. I was wearing long shorts that didn't even fit me properly and a long-sleeve shirt that went all the way down to my knees, not to mention the sleeves that went past my hands and fell down to my thighs. I looked around for anything to cut the clothes with. I found some scissors and cut the shirt and pants, making them fit me better. 

When the clothes fit me better and were cut so I wouldn't trip over them, I started to walk to the door before stopping myself. I thought back to what I had said mear minutes ago. "Levi is not a dumb kid," I mumbled. It made no sense that he wouldn't tell me... Unless there was something stopping him from doing so. The face of that clown popped into my head. If a Detective could find that letter then so could I. Why would Levi write something so cryptic and think 'hey I'll not tell anyone that I'm being followed by some creepy clown that's probably going to kill me'? It made no sense at all, Levi wouldn't do something like that. Jack. It must be him. Come to think of it, Levi started to act weird two months ago. He would constantly look over his shoulder, checking if something was there. And whenever I'd ask about it he'd say there was a bug. Jack must have forced Levi to write that letter. Jack obviously didn't plan on me walking into Levi's room that night. He must have thought I'd be somewhere, somewhere where I couldn't get to Levi as he was being killed. 

I took a step away from the door when I realised that I had planned on going somewhere that night, but Linda asked me to take care of Levi. If I had gone to where I wanted to go, would Levi be alive, or maybe I wouldn't be in this situation? 

My eyes shakily glanced at the scissors on the counter. The ones I had used mear seconds ago and didn't even think about putting in my pocket. I was getting too comfortable around these killers and it had to stop. If It didn't then I'd be stuck here forever. I was starting to get something I didn't want. I didn't want to fall in love with someone I hoped a bullet threw the head would fix. I didn't care if I hurt Jack. And lucky for me, I sprouted all that nonsense about forgiving him, that he'd probably let his guard down just like that. I snapped my fingers and smirked, grabbing the scissors and placing them in my pocket. 

I walked out of the bathroom to see Jack standing there with a smile on his face. "Hey," He greeted, waving to me. I smiled and waved back to him. We walked to his room as I thought of plans to get the fuck out of here. The only time I was able to get out was only a couple of days ago. And I needed to get to Connor because he would be the only one to believe me and not throw me into a mental hospital. But I needed to protect Connor. What Jeff had said lingered in the back of my mind. I sighed and sat down on Jack's bed, my face contorted to look sad and conflicted. 

"What's wrong?" Jack asked, snapping me out of my depressing thoughts. "Nothin' just tired," I mumbled. Jack hummed and I laid down, my eyes closing even when I didn't want them to. Jack stared at my sleeping form as a sinister smile crept its way to his face. 

--- Jack's Pov ---

All this time, Y/n thought I wanted him to love me, but how wrong he was. "Sweet innocent Y/n," I mumbled. The only reason I hadn't killed him yet was the burning desire to break him into nothing and then build him up like my little puppet, a pet. Truth be told, Y/n was a lot tougher than I expected. I thought killing his brother would make him a little crazy, but it seems I'll have to do better. Y/n didn't even break when I rape him and felt no sympathy when I told him that stupid sap story. The story was true, but I didn't feel any regret over what I did to Zack, he deserved it. 

Levi was a smart kid, he caught on to what I wanted pretty quickly. But Y/n seems to have fallen behind because he still has yet to know my true intentions. It's such a shame that I had to kill Levi, it would have been fun to do the same to him. But when he became aware of what I was planning, he tried to kill me and the only logical thing to do was to dispose of him. It would have been better if Y/n was out that night, but I'm still happy I was able to bring him here. 

Y/n's naive, after all, all the things I've done to him and he's still able to forgive me. I wanted Jeff to get to him because I knew little Jeffey wouldn't be able to control himself. But Y/n was still capable of not breaking. 

I needed to find a way to break him into pieces, make him beg for me to kill him. All of this is making me angry. Why can't I seem to damage him? Why does he keep standing tall and not tripping? How is it possible that all this physical and mental abuse hasn't destroyed him into an empty shell of a human? I was going to break him, no matter what it takes. I'll show him that no matter where he goes I'll always be there, he can't even escape me in his dreamland. I'll make him need me, want me. Beg me to fuck him so his eyes roll to the back of his cute head. I want him to depend on me and then tear it all away. Any bit of hope he has is not going to last long.

Just thinking about what his face will look like makes my cocks twitch, the way he'll be begging me like a little dog. I unzip my pants and lay next to him, pulling him close so his ass is pressed against my growing erection. I giggled in his ear and smiled, sucking his neck.