Beginning (1)

Just a heads up, this book will be angsty so good luck!

By the way, you took Hagakure's spot

You woke up to the sound of your alarm, the worst thing to wake up to. You'd rather have woken up to birds chirping but either way you had to wake up. As you got out of bed and stretched, you thought how today was going to be. Let me explain, last week you had the entrance exam and passed. Today was your first day at UA, yay, tons of scary people to meet. 

You put on your uniform and went downstairs, your dad was drunk again. He didn't notice you since the TV was on max volume for some reason. You mother died at childbirth and you father blamed it on you. Normally he mentally abused you but in these last few months he got physical. You quickly put on your shoes and got out of the house without eating breakfast. The school was half an hour away and your dad won't drive you so you ran to school. 

Time skip: At UA

You were trying to catch your breath and searching for the classroom at the same time. Finally, you found the 1A classroom and headed in. You took a seat and waited for the teacher, everyone around you was making friends. Friends, you never needed friends, the only thing they do is talk behind you back or use you. 

Flashback to middle school:

TW! Mentions of rape 

"Hey (Y/n), could you come with us please? We have to tell you something in private"

"Sure, lead the way" You said.

They lead you to an empty classroom and locked the door.

"Get her"

"Yes sir"

"W-Wait please n-no"

And you can guess what happened after that, something no one would like to experience.

You told the school about it but the only thing they did was suspend them for a day, the school didn't care so the boys continued it.

Flashback end 

Not all scenes of this story are canon. Most of the dialog will not be the ones said in the anime

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa, also known as the pro hero Eraserhead"

Not going to lie, Eraserhead was your favorite hero, you both were tired all the time, loved coffee, and he seemed like a cool person. 

"Introduce yourselves and wake me up when you're done" He said before crawling into his neon yellow sleeping bag.

It was your turn and you just said:

"(Y/n) (L/n)"

After everyone introduced themselves they picked you to wake up Aizawa.

"Aizawa sensei, we all introduced ourselves" You said 

"Okay" He said in a tired voice

We all did the tests and you got 10th since your quirk didn't help much. Everyone except you and Yaoyorozu were shocked when Aizawa didn't expel someone. 

Timeskip to lunchtime

You sat at an empty table eating your onigiri peacefully, but of course someone had to disturb you.

"Mind if we sit here?" Ashido asked

"I don't mind" You said even though you wanted to be alone.

Ashido and the rest of the Bakusquad sat with you.

"(L/n), right?" Ashido said.

"Yes, but I prefer to be called (Y/n)"

"Okay (Y/n), I'm Mina Ashido but you can call me Mina! What's your quirk?" Mina questions.