Gone (12)

Aizawa POV:

After entering the LOV base and getting Bakugou back I went to talk with him.

"Bakugou, where's (Y/n)?"

"What do you mean? I never saw her"

"You didn't see her at all when you got kidnapped?"

"No? Was she supposed to be there?"

"Was there any other rooms beside the one you were in?"

"Yeah there was some muffled shit that I couldn't hear"

"Okay"

You headed towards the heros.

"I think (L/n) is in one of these rooms, if you find anything tell me"

"Okay, we're checking them right now"

...

"Shota! Come here, Hizashi needs you" Nemuri said and dragged you to Hizashi.

"Why's it so crowded?" You said and pushed through the crowd of hero's surrounding the room, people looked sad, some crying.

"What th-" You stood there staring at her lifeless body.

Hizashi hugged you.

"That's not her right? It can't be"

"I'm so sorry Shota"

'Not again, first Oboro and now her?' You sat on the floor, away from Hizashi's hug and tugged on your hair.

'No, it's all my fault, if we had come sooner this wouldn't have happened, if i'd been stronger she wouldn't have died this early'

They put her body in a bag and carried her somewhere.

"Come on Shota, we have to leave, I'm staying at yours tonight" Nemuri said.

...

Ever since you got the news you haven't been eating, sleeping, just training, training, and training, trying to forget about it even for just a second, the class doesn't know yet.

*Email from principal Nezu*

You check the email and find the letter along with a picture of her smiling.

...

"Aizawa sensei? Where's (Y/n)! She's late!" Iida said.

"We won't be having class today, just listen to what I have to say and do what you want"

"(Y/n)'s..."

"Spit it out old man!" Bakugou says.

"D-Dead, she's dead"

There was a deafening silence in the room, soon, Bakugou came up.

He grabbed you by your collar, "Stop joking old man this isn't funny!" 

You shook your head and his eyes widened when he saw tears streaming down your face. 

"What" he said in a low tone, you could hear the other's cries behind him.

"Those damn league of villains did it didn't they?"

You nodded slightly.

He set explosions off his palms and you used your quirk, "Where are they?! I'm gonna kill them!"

"We don't know where they are, but if I find them, they're going to pay"

"For once I'm with you old man!" And a couple of yes's were heard behind him.

'We're coming, league of villains, and you're going to suffer"

...

Hey! Welcome to the end of this book! Sorry it sucks, I tried but I wasn't that motivated anymore and I didn't want to discontinue this book so yeah, if you wanted a different ending you can make it up yourself this is what I came up with.

Thank you for reading, bye!

Words used: 452.