Start of the party [Chapter 22]

Narda's POV:

"Wag nyo ipasukin sya!" I told the guards and made Mara and Brian back up from the clear glass door.

"Ako nalang, kakausapin ko sya" I said and opened the door but quickly closing it once I got outside, facing Alex.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito Alex?" I asked.
"Is Belle here?" He asked.
"Hindi" I replied.

"Dont lie, its her birthday. She has to be here" He said and started to raise his tone.

"Wala nga sya dito" I said.
"Then where is she?" He asked.
"Hindi ko pwedeng sabihin sayo" I replied.

"Tell me or else!" He yelled.
"Alex, umalis kanalang dito" I said.
"Tell me where Belle is or I'll come crashing this party later!" He shouted.

"Belle is not here!" I said.
"Then tell me where the hell she is!" He yelled.

"Alex, maawa ka okay? Regina's done so much for Belle, this birthday and everything" I said and he scoffed.

"Belle is my daughter too, why would I be ruining anything?!" He yelled offendedly.

"Just leave Alex" I begged.
"Not until I see Belle" He replied.

We have no time for this, we need to finish up the setting and Regina might get back here soon.

I quickly went back inside which made Alex mad and he punched the door which made me flinch.
"Guards take him away" I said to them and they nodded.

"Bess, Brian just continue setting up kasi its almost time for the party" I told them and they nodded, going back into the palace's main place.

I look out the door and see the guards sucessfully got Alex away from here.

Its been an hour and Regina wasnt back yet

I texted her and she said shes on the way, all the decorations have been put up and tables have been set.

Everything looked perfect, so I smiled proudly while wiping my hands together to get off some dust off my hands.

"Were finally done! Salamat talaga guys" I said and high fivef Mara and Brian as they also smiled.

"I cant wait to see this room filled with people! Its going to look amazing" Mara said. "Sige uuwi na kami para mag ready sa party, see you later bess!" Mara said.

"See you later" Brian also said before they both left.
I made sure that they left safely while watching through the window.

I then noticed Regina has arrived and smiled, I quickly walked towards the front door and waited for her.

When I saw her aproatching the door I opened it for her. "Love!" Regina smiled. "Im so sorry I took so long, Belle was-"

"Okay lang, tapos na kami eh umalis na nga sila Mara at Brian" I said and hugged her.
"Talaga?!" She asked excitedly.

She held my hand and walked quickly towards the main floor of the palace and I saw her eyes light up.
"Ang ganda!" She smiled and jumped.

"Thank you love! This is exactly how I pictured it but better!" She smiled happily and kissed me, hugging me tight.

"Oo naman" I replied and smiled.
"Anong oras naba?" I asked after we broke the hug.

"2pm na, we should get ready soon" She said and I nodded. "I brought the dresses and hired some makeup artists to help us get ready" She said and I furrowed my eyebrow.

"Hindi na kaylangan" I said.
"Come on, youve already worked hard enough, they are also great at massaging" She winked.

"Sus talaga ba?" I asked and she nodded.
"Ooh I cant wait for tonight!" She said.

I didnt tell Regina that Alex came and visited earlier because she was in a such happy mood, I didnt want to ruin that.

Fastforward>>>Getting ready for the party

Im currently in a dressing room at the palace, I have my dress on, sitting in a chair infront of a large vanity mirror and a makeup artist is helping me with my makeup.

"Wala, its just some guests arrived and the place is filling up!" She said excitedly and I smiled.
"Buti naman" I said.

"Si Belle?" I asked.
"Shes on the way with some guards" Regina replied.
"Ang ganda naman yung girlfriend ko" I said as I check her out from head to toe.

"Ang ganda din nang future wife ko" She replied and held my hands, making me stand up.
Her eyes were smiling and so were her lips.

I couldnt help but smile even more.
She leaned in close to my face where we were inches apart "I am so lucky to have you in my life" She whispered and kissed me.

"Now are you ready for tonight?!" She asked and leaned back, standing up straight.
I chuckled a little "Yes I am" I smiled.

"Well then lets go and meet the guests?" She asked and I gulped. "They'll love you dont worry, plus who wouldnt love you? I mean look at me" She said and I laughed a little. Regina held tighter to my hands and I smiled as we walked out of the dressing room.

We were in the hallways of the palace walking to the main floor, when we entered I noticed almost a hundred of guests arrived and more arriving at the door, guards where all over the place and so were waiters.

"Oh my god" I mumbled.
"I know" Regina whispered.

Heads were turning and eyes were on us which made me nervous. "Hi everyone! Welcome to Belle's birthday, shes not here yet but shes on the way, while waiting please help yourself to some appetizers" Regina said with the mic she was holding.

She handed the mic back to the guard who gave it to her.

"My dad is over there, I should properly introduce you to him because he is always busy, this is probably the only chance you'll get to properly greet him" Regina said and held onto my hand as we walked pass tables.

"Dad!" She exclaimed and smiled as her Dad stood up and hugged her. "Regina, you look lovely" Her Dad said.

"Thank you" Regina replied and then pulled me close to her side.

"This is Narda, finally you get to meet the person im inlove with" Regina smiled and I smiled aswell at him.

"Nice meeting you Narda Custodio, I know you've been treating my daughter well and I cant thank you enough" He said as we shaked hands.

He pulled me in for a hug aswell.
"Its my honour po" I said after breaking the hug.

"Please just call me by my first name Rex" He said and I nodded.

"Belle's here!" Regina excitedly said and I turned around.

__________________________________