Trust [Chapter 23]

Narda's POV:

"Alam ko na kung san nakuha ni Belle yung ganda nya!" I said as I saw Belle enter with her cute dress and hair styled.

"You noticed that now?" Regina asked me and pouted. "Ive always known" I said and held her hand.

"Mommy! Miss Narda!" Belle came up to us and hugged Regina.

"Ang cute mo babyy" Regina said and pinched her cheek while Belle was smiling.

"Lets go greet everyone hm?" Regina asked her and she nodded happily. "Sige uupo lang ako-" I was about to say but Regina started walking up to guests as she took my hand with her.

"You should meet them too love" She said and I smiled.

2 hours had passed

Belle is currently playing games with other kids in the party that are being hosted by the host Regina hired.

Me and Regina are currently eating together at a table while watching Belle.

"So? How does it feel?" I asked Regina who looked up at me from her food.

"Ano?" She asked while smiling in confusion.
"Belle's having fun, the party is great, the place is filled, nothing went wrong diba?" I asked and she nodded.

"Oo na, Im glad everything is great" She said and I smiled.

Speaking of great

The guard came up to us "Ms. Regina" The guard said and we both looked at him.

"Were just letting you know Alex po is outside, were currently handling it po so wag kayo mag worry" the guard said and I looked at Regina worried of what she'll do next.

She stood up from the table "Regina teka" I said and stood up as well. "Take care of Belle, I should deal with him before it gets worse" She said.

"Baka mapahamak kapa kasi-"

"I'll be back before you know it, just take care of Belle" She said and I nodded. I watched her as she rushed out of the main floor.

"Oh? Umalis si Regina?" Her dad asked from behind me. "Uhm, kasi si Alex.." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Nandito sya?" He asked and I nodded.
"Nasa labas po" I added.

Regina's Dad then also rushed outside and I just sat back down to watch Belle from afar.

"Naka pasok sya!" A guard I heard yelled through the walls.

"God damn it! Find him?!" Regina's Dad yelled which I also heard from the walls.

I look at Belle in panic, I quickly walk through the tables and pick Belle up, realising everyone was looking at me.

"Sorry po kaylangan ko lang si Belle, just keep doing what your doing" I said and walked passed the tables again while holding Belle.

"Miss Narda? Ano po nang yayare?" She asked and I looked around before putting her down onto a chair.

"Theres just a tiny little problem outside pero your mom and grandpa are dealing with it okay?" I said to make her not worry.

"I just need to keep an extra eye on you" I added.

"Ah okay" She replied and sat paitently while I kept an eye on the party.

"BELLE!"

I heard someone yell from behind me so I turn around to see Alex and I widened my eyes.

I quickly put my arms out to keep Belle behind me.
"Nandito sya!" A guard yelled coming from behind Alex.

Alex was about to get to me but the guard tackled him down which made me flinch.

I quickly turn around and kneel down to Belle. "Whats happening?" She asked as I covered her ears.

"Punta muna tayo sa dressing room ha? Mas safe kasi dun" I said calmly and she nodded. I picked her up and walked away while eyes were on us.

I opened the dressing room and put Belle down.
"Wheres mommy?" She asked.

"Shes just dealing with something kasi muna, dont worry" I said.

"Lets just wait and go out when its safe okay?" I asked and she nodded. "Salamat ha Belle" I said.
"Anything for mommy" She said and I smiled.

I told her to sit down on the couch and gave her my phone.

I was walking back and forth in the dressing room, worriedly.

Until the door opened and I looked to see Regina who was sweatying and catching her breath.

"Narda thank god" She said and hugged me.
"Thank you" She whispered while still catching her breath.

"Thank you for keeping Belle safe" She added.
"Ha? Okay ka na ba? Ano nang yare? Okay kalang?" I asked worriedly while hugging her back.

"I told everyone to go home for their safety and in apology as well, the police had to come and take the situation into their hands" She said.

"Okay kalang?" I asked.
"Well this party was important to me and Belle and I hated that everyone had to see that" She said after breaking the hug.

"Pero Belle and you are okay" She added.
"I knew I could trust you" She said and I then fell a sudden piece of guilt.

I should have told her by now that Alex came earlier.

"May sasabihin lang ako" I said and she furrowed her eyebrows. "Ano yun?" She asked.

"Pumunta na kanina si Alex dito" I said and I looked at Regina waiting for a reaction.

"No he didnt" She said.

"Im sorry Regina pero he did and when you came back I was going to tell you but you were in a good mood I couldnt ruin that I-"

"Tell me your lying" She said and I sighed.
"Im sorry, I just- I should have told you" I said.

"You should have and if you did we could have stopped him earlier and it didnt have to ruin Belle's party" She said and I already expected her to be angry with me.

"Im sorry" I repeated.
"I was only caring about your feelings but I realise it now, what I have done" I said.

"It doesnt matter now, everything has already happened" She said and walked past me to grab Belle, she handed me my phone and she was about to walk outside of the dressing room.

"Sorry na, love" I said.

"Dont, just dont, tumigil kana sa sorry, wala naman nang yayare pag may sorry" She said.

"Whats happening mommy? Why are we leaving Miss Narda" Belle asked as they left the dressing room.

__________________________________