the end of stage one

"Three minutes remaining."

"There's no time to waste!" Kuina yelled as she and Ann ran towards Momoka's body. Usagi was there as well as everyone moved to back of the Beach.

You and Arisu stayed behind as everyone had quickly ran out to the Fire of Judgment where Momoka's body would be burnt. You looked around with a worried look, wondering where your boyfriend was. However, your attention was diverted when you noticed Arisu approaching Asahi's lifeless figure.

"Arisu? What are you doing?" You asked, standing behind him.

"Look..." Arisu said as he grabbed Asahi's phone, noticing the flashing red light on her screen. "It was... recording?"

"Are you going to take it?" You questioned him as he grabbed the phone and placed it into his pocket.

"Yeah. Asahi could've recorded other things that may be useful," He told you and stood back up. "Waiting for Chishiya?"

"Mhm," You nodded your head. "I'll catch up with you later. Usagi's probably waiting for you outside. Don't keep her waiting."

He let out and a smile and chuckled, "All right. Before I forget, I want to say thank you, Y/N."

You looked at him confused, "Thank me? What for?"

"For everything. I wouldn't have figured that Momoka was the witch without your help," He said to you. "Thanks for helping me even after what happened before. You'll always be my friend. Let's continue being friends in the original world, alright?"

"Of course, Arisu," You assured him with a smile.

"I'll get going first then," said Arisu. With that, he walked out of the lobby, leaving you alone.

You turned around, searching for Chishiya, "Just where is he?"

"Looking for me?"

You looked at the side and saw Chishiya walking towards you with a small smile. You let out a smile of relief as you walked towards him as well, meeting halfway. "You had me worried there. I thought you died in the second shooting."

"I'd rather hang myself than be killed by Niragi," Chishiya scoffed with a roll of his eyes. "Look. The Ten of Hearts card is on the table." Chishiya led you to the table and grabbed the card, holding it in his hand. "I started to think that it was pointless to collect all the playing cards."

"Say what?" Kuina asked him.

You turned around, smiling when Kuina began approaching the both of you. "Kuina! I was wondering where you were."

"Came running back from throwing Momoka's body into the fire. So, now what?" She looked at the both of you.

"With this card, we've got all the cards except for the face cards. But I wonder what does the management team of the game want us to see?" Chishiya thought out loud.

"Let's go outside or we'll be part of the Beach," Kuina warned you. "I don't wanna be part of it anymore."

"Hehe, let's go!" You exclaimed with a smile. "So... you and Ann, heh? Didn't expect you guys to be together in the game."

"Just got closer throughout the game," Kuina told you with a smile. "Ya know, your boyfriend here was worried about you the whole time during the game."

"Really?! Is she telling the truth, Chishiya? Is she?" You teased him with a big smile.

"No," He shot you down with one word, causing you to let out a pout.

"Don't worry. Behind that cold and distant exterior of his is a big softy, am I right, Chishiya?" Kuina teased him.

"Ugh, leave," He demanded.