Chapter 2: The Princess

Within the prison cell of Knight order, we see two guards punched of a prisoner who they recently arrested for a serious crime as he abuse the prisoner for questioning while also having some fun as they were smirking while they were hitting on the prisoner.

Knight order guard 1: (smirk) Whatever wrong boy? Aren't you gonna say anything or are you really are guilty of thr crime are you?

???: I have nothing to say to corrupt people like you. Showing off their power and abusing it is something that disguises me.

Knight order guard 2: (smirk) You better watch your mouth otherwise we have to beat you up even worse.

To show him he kicked him in the face, costing him to fell onto the ground while the two of them laugh as they put him back up and we can see the prisoner is in fact Y/n who glare up at them as one pulled out a small knife and pointed it at his neck as he ask him.

Knight order guard 1: (smirk) Now tell us criminal scum. What have you done with Princess Alexia and you better tells us the truth, or else.

Y/n just glare at the guard for a moment and then he tells them in an aggressive like tone.

Y/n: I told you this once and I will tell you again. I don't know what happened to her and I didn't kidnapped her and that's the truth.

(1 day ago)

It was a bright sunny day at Midgar Royal Spellsword Academy as we see Y/n sitting in his classroom and looking down at his book, studying stuff while he noticed a few female students were looking at him.

He glance over to see a group of them looking at him and finding him attractive and hot as he stare at them for a bit and then glance back to his book which the girls gets exited to have Y/n looking at them.

???: Hey Y/n, what's up?

He look over to see Skel and Po walking up to him as Skel wave to him while he continues reading his book while he reply.

Y/n: Nothing much. Just studying. What about you two?

Po: (smile) Nothing much for us man. Say we were wondering if you like to hang out with us this afternoon?

Skel: (smile) Yeah you have studying your ass off. Don't you think you deserve a break once a while.

Y/n: You maybe right however studying is important thing in our lives. It allow us to learn new ways to survive the outside world and make use stronger when anyone dares to jump at anyone.

Po: (smile) Yeah I guess so but I would be nice to have a break for a bit right?

Y/n:Hhhmmm you maybe right about that. (Close his book) Besides I can't hang out with yiu guys.

Skel: Aw really man. Why?

Y/n: I promise Alexia to take her out after school and you know how she feels when plans has changed.

Skel: Guess that's true. (Smirk) Man you lucky to have a girl like her.

Po: Yeah! She's like a princess both in this school and to her family and your dating her!

Y/n: I see her as anyone would when it comes to dates. She's just a person, not someone to be bowing down to like she or he is a god or goddess.

Skel: (smile) Can't argue with that.

Po: (smile) Yeah same.

Soon after that class ended and we see Y/n leaving the classroom and making his way outside and once there find Alexia looking at the foundation at the back of the school as Y/n stood on top of the stairs and called out.