Chapter 4: Meeting the Shadow Garden

We find Y/n entering what seems like a small room filled with books all around him as he step into the room as the only light that is in the room was a fire place as he approaches one of the book shelfs and looking through all the books until he pick out a book to read and once he got the book, he goes over to a small chair and then sat down and then open his book.

He starts read through the pages of the book as the only sound he can hear is the crackles of his fireplace near him as he flip through the pages, being quiet as he read.

In his thoughts reminds him of his traumatised past and how he was left abandon by his selfish and cruel parents only to be taking by a corrupt rich person which he made him as a slave and abuse him many times for fun.

Even in parties, no one acknowledge of his wound or how dirty he is. They treat him like nothing but a "thing" to them. He rarely get some food and even he does, he'll get soke left over food that give him food poison however he must work even if he isn't feeling well.

Anger, sadness and rage boiled within him and seeing of this injustice that he has been going through and can't forget the moment he finally get his revenge and heada odd to take on any corruption or evil no matter how far or powerful they maybe, he will find them and will not stop until all those are dead, or traumatised just like him.

???: Day dreaming my lord?

He open his eyes and sees Zeta standing in front of him and then she sat on Y/n's lab and start to nuzzle him and purring like a cat while Y/n close his book and replies to her.

Y/n: Yeah. Just thinking about something, that's all.

Zeta: (smirk) Okay then. (Looks around the room) Have you every ready any of those books?

Y/n: Indeed. I've placed each books in shelfs that either hold useful information or books to spend some time. Ice read around 78% of books.

Zeta: (little surprised) That's impressive. But who I'm I kidding your so smart which I like hot and smart guys.

Y/n: (smirk) You love everything about me. You and Delta love me so much, you both argue each other to want to sleep with me.

Zeta: (smirk) Well which do you love the most?

Y/n: (smirk) Both of you of course. That's why I allow you both to sleep with me so you both won't wake everyone here.

Zeta: (smirk) Well we did more then just "sleep."

Then the two kissed as Y/n grabs her butt as the two made out for sometime when the door open and a familiar voice called out.

???: Looks like you two are getting too close.

They stop and turn to see Alexia standing there and glaring at the two while Zeta smirked once again and ask Y/n.

Zeta: (smirk) Is she our new member?

Y/n: Not exactly. I figure I'll introduce Alexia to my team and what we do here.

Alexia: Indeed so let's get started and show me around?

Y/n: Right. Sorry.

(Short while later)

We see both Alexia and Y/n walking down the hallway as Y/n explained to Alexia on how they managed to turn an abandon Castle into their living home/Assassin HQ which Alexia ask.

Alexia: Huh and no one doesn't know about this place?

Y/n: No. This place is far away from civilization and the only once he knows about this place or has the knowledge of this place is us.