Chapter 8: Meeting the leader of the Crimson Order

It was a nice day at the kingdom and we see a nice cafe where we see Y/n sitting near the window and taking a drink of his coffee and takes a drink.

He then pulled out a book and begins to read while sipping his coffee. Time goes by and then someone sat across from him. He looks over to see Iris as she look back at him and the two fall silent for a short moment.

Iris: So your Alexia's boyfriend I'm I right? Y/n L/n?

Y/n: Yes I am. It seems we finally met. So what brings you here?

Iris: Just for a chat. I also wanted to apologise about the incident involving by sisters kidnapping a while ago. Those guards tortured you and beaten you up for something you didn't do. I have punished them but I hope the incident didn't trouble you?

Y/n: I have no trouble after that incident. But still you should be aware what is going on with your knights the next time this would happen again.

Iris: Right. Still what happened and how did you escape?

Y/n: To be honest I wasn't too sure. One minute I was knocked out and the next thing I know I woke up laying on a bench. It seemed someone rescued me.

Iris: I see. Still I apologise for what happened and next time it will not happen again.

Y/n: I believe you. So what do you like to know about me?

Iris: Huh?

Y/n: You are curious about me right? You are Alexias older sister so older sisters would like to know what is their little sisters or brothers liver is right? So what do you like to know.

Iris is surprised how smart he knows but she glear her throat and ask him.

Iris: Well why are you dating my sister? What makes her attractive to you?

Y/n: Well I believe its how she is. I also like how smart she is and how tough she is. She may have flews but she has a determination to be the best like no other.

Iris: Huh I see. You didn't like her because of her body?

Y/n: I don't care about that. I like her what she is no matter what.

Iris: Hm no wonder she likes you.

Y/n: (light chuckle) Yeah but she is intimated when she gets mad.

Iris: Can't blame you. This may sound personal but what about your parents?

Y/n falls silent for a moment which Iris sees he doesn't want to talk about it so she ask him a different question.

Iris: What about you and my sisters future? Do you have a plan?

Y/n: Of course. We're gonna try and change the world.

Iris: Is that so? How?

Y/n: Anyway we can. There are a lot of people who is suffering of crime, corruption and so many. Most of these people don't understand the pain what others that are unfortunately been through however I do. I know how that feels and when I finish school.....we're gonna change the world.

Iris: That's why I formed thr Crimson Lords to protect innocent lives?

Y/n: Is that so?

Iris: Yeah why?

Y/n: No offence but your order is failing due to corruption and cowards within your group. You may think you are helping people but your knights are showing off their power to everyone by abusing the innocents they are suppose to protect. Not only that but most are cowards. Whenever danger comes they surrender or ran away. This small militia is failing.