Chapter 12

As the days leading up to their first official date came closer and closer Draken got more nervous about how it was going to play out. He had a place to go to in mind for the two but then the whole thing to if they should do something after popped up. Then after that what he should wear peaked in his mind and after that he was overthinking like he never had before. The whole thing had him stressed in a way he had never been before at this point in his life. The only thing that caused him this much mental stress were exams and important baseball games! He was just grateful that he had Mitsuya by his side to help him along the way for this whole first date thing.

“Ok so here's the plan you laid out for the two of you:
Your going to take him to a really nice restaurant that opened about sometime next year(thank god for Taiju trying to make up for being a shitty brother)
Then you're taking him to the movies and maybe you'll buy some more snacks while your there(it's an oldie but goodie movie night god for someone so small he can eat a lot)
Then you'll drop him off at home and may get a kiss goodnight”

Mitsuya teased in a playfully flirty tone, Draken had blushed a hard red at him and punched him in the shoulder really hard before huffing. Mitsuya laughed even though his arm was killing at his very visible embarrassment at the whole thing but then gave a real smile to him. He flopped down onto the couch with the not usually shy and jittery boy and wrapped an arm around his shoulders

“But seriously Draken, I'm really glad you're doing this with him and stop worrying so much! Its a first date and at both of you guys first I'm sure he's super nervous about it too”  he gave an affectionate bump as he grinned at the other. His rapid beating heart started to slow down when he looked over at his friend returning the shoulder hug.

"Yeah yeah thanks Taka I appreciate it a lot I just super nervous is all I don't want to fuck it up is all" He said honestly

"Yeah I get that man but don't don't if you act like your usual self and keep a level head it'll be all good dude! Now come on let's get you together and on your way to your man" he pulled Draken up from the couch and pushed him towards the bathroom. Draken laughed at the boy as his spirit started to lift at the support he was being given.

He wiped down his shirt for what was like the fifth time in the last hour as he waited for Mikey to come out. The button up white shirt he wore made his neck feel weird. When he made a comment about it to Mitsuya he brushed it off by saying since all he wore was casual stuff of course a nice get up would feel a bit weird. While he agreed with that statement didn't make the stiff feeling go away, he looked at his phone for the time to see if the two would still have plenty of time to get to the restaurant in a timely manner.

"Hey Ken-chin~" he heard a familiar voice outside of his vision. He looked over was going to give his own greeting but his words were caught in his throat when he saw him.

Now Mikey was always a very good looking guy with his nice heart shaped face and his lips that were on the fuller side along with his wheat blonde hair that was mostly down outside of the small ponytail that sat atop. But tonight he even looked better than he usually did.

He was wearing a two piece dark gray suit with a nicer black turtleneck under it along with some dress shoes. His face was glowing from where Draken was sitting on his bike making him think that maybe he moisturized his skin really good for this. His lips looked very shiny and moist as he rubbed his lips together to spread whatever lip balm he had on. Then to take it all off his shoulder length hair was put into a side part on the right side. He looked so amazing.

He looks perfect

He realized much to his embarrassment  that he must have said that out as Mikey chuckled, "Thanks Draken you have to thank my sister for all this since I know nothing about how to dress up nicely. I forgot I even had this suit till Izana mentioned it to us" he motioned to it as he spoke.