Chapter 11

A few hours later, the dragon tattoo duo wrapped up their hangout with a promise of doing it soon and more often. He decided to walk around a bit before heading back home. It had been a while since he did that. He could see the subtle changes as Fall started to make it'd appearance in Japan. The ground was a bit more moist than usual, and he saw some leaves on the ground as well.

People were making outfit changes as well as he saw more scarves and thicker jackets. And knitted hats and gloves were popping up a lot more often, especially on little kids. They made him smile a bit as he saw a kid chattering to his dad about something. The older man was paying attention and making comments wherever he felt it was needed.

I wonder if Mikey would want to have kids.

The thought popped into his head, made him pause, and come to a halt in the middle of the sidewalk. His arms were lax at his sides moving whenever someone bumped into him, he got a few glares from them but he paid it mind.

What made him think that when he saw that little kid? He and Mikey haven't even gotten into the talking stage, let alone getting married and having a kid in the future. So why did that thought pop up into his head so quickly and so naturally? If he hadn't stopped to think about it, he probably wouldn't have noticed that he thought about it in the first place.

" Geez, I wish this guy would stop standing there and just move," that a younger woman's voice said behind him. He briefly glanced over his shoulder to look at her before she started his unprompted walk around the city.

As he walked, he slowly started to become hyper focused on the dilemma he was having. It didn't help that Mitsuya kind of hounded him about he and Mikey's relationship and where it stood at the moment. And God, he really wished he had given him a solid answer.

It was odd how often he thought about taking a relation to the next step. It feels like he thought I was so often even though they hadn't known each other all that long. And maybe he should just take that next step, or at least he thinks he should. He shook his head and annoyance at his situation as he once again tugged out his single braid. It just felt as though so much going on, and the fact that Mikey seemed like he didn't want to or maybe seem like he didn't deserve it didn't help the matter. He was so out of it as he was thinking over he didn't even recognize where he was walking until he got there.

"Oh, Hey Draken, here to see about your bike??" He heard Shinichiro before he got a look at him. The bell rang as it opened and shut behind him, and faint cigarette smoke filled his nose. He nodded at the older man, pushed himself off the counter, and walked to the back. The sound of the TV set in the main lobby was the only thing that filled his head as he zoned out once again. A few minutes later, the door opened again. This time, a man came in with an infant who was around 6 months old.

The man had his hair in a high ponytail with two pieces hanging off his face on both sides. It was dyed blonde and put, but oddly enough, it worked well for him. A single earring hung off his ear as his purple eye seemed bored and uninterested in everything around him. Draken could see the white stick of a sucker sticking out of his mouth. He looked like he was too old to be eating them, but he wasn't going to judge. The baby he was holding looked a lot like him except its hair and eyes were pitch black. It reminded him of Mikey, actually. Shinichiro came back to the front with his keys in hand.

"Hey, Draken, your bike done! Oh hey, Waka and my little Ai~, " he cooed at the duo.

The guy, Waka, rolled his eyes in what Draken had to say was a loving matter before walking to the counter as the baby kicked their little legs in excitement. Shinichiro reached out his hands before they even got all the way there to grab Ai. When in his arm, he gave big playful, messy kisses as the baby giggled in joy. That made the younger boy eyes widen at the display before him since he was not excepting that.