Unhappy Reunion

It had to be at most 2 years since New Boston challenged Wellston. Needless to say, we all know how things went down.

With John brutally taking half of his class down. To getting expelled and losing his place in New Boston.

But that was in the past now. He was better now. The authorities fixed him! Isn't it amazing!? N̸̢̢͎͔̣͍̙̟̟̦̪̭̓̔͂̚õ̵̧̰͔̦̫͎̟͇̖̯̼͉̣͚w̴̢̧̧̨̭̘̦͙̝̫̥̋̂̒͋̈̂̊̊̂̓̈̄͆͝ ̶̨̞̻͆͒̒̇͠h̴̛̪͗̌̅͆̀̑̓͑̍̽̅̀͂e̴̲̐̎̌̈̏́̿ ̴̡̹͍̻̱̮̃̋̓̎̀k̷͍̲̬̙͓̾̀̃̇́̌̊͛͆̒̕͝͝n̷̤̭̏̂̍̍̑̀͊̀̀̓͒̔̆͝͠ỏ̸̢̡̞̠̖̼̫͖̹̦͍̩̱̯͚̃̍̀̀͌͒̕w̶̨̧̘̙̝͎̩̞̪̃̋̈́̃͜͜͝͝͝s̷͈̮̬͍̦̼̫̏̈͑͛̃͛̈̌̌͒̃͘̚͝ ̴̡̢̺͓͙͕̳̘̱͆̽̌̇͋̂͒̍͝w̵̡͇̻͌̊́̇̍̓̎̉͐̅̕͝h̴̗̭̭̘̞̣̖͕͇͔̋̾̃̓͛͒̈́̀͒̀͘a̸̖͙̺̣̪̒̊̏̔̚͠ṭ̶̺̼̮͓͑'̶̱̙͍̣̜͇̝͉́̈́͌̈̕ş̶͚̭̘̜͔̒͛̀ ̵̢̛̫̜͖̘́̈́̓͐͌͒̋͊̍̎͝b̸̨̢̮̩̮̟̼̙̣̹̥̏ḛ̷̡̧̡̠̥͈͉̥̭̠̥͓̣̓͂̃͒̄̇͋͊̎̔̈̋̑̕͠ş̸̛͖̪̟̞̠̫̙̣͂̉͌̀͘͝͠ͅţ̷̡̹̖̬̱̘͇͓̤̿̇̀ͅͅ ̵̧̭͔͍̦͇̩̫̻͓̺͉̤̮̐̽̏́̌̏̕f̵̛͔̲̪̹̆͂̒̒̀̾̂̈́̏̓͊͝͠ͅó̷̳͖̪͑̃̈́̀̂ŗ̶̥̹͍̹̬̥̱̻͇̥͗̂̏̾̄̋̋͛̕͝͝ ̸̟̯̹͇̪̥̼͙̥͈̮̮͔̈́͌͑̃̓̏̏́̃͂͊͝h̸̛̥̫̎̌͊̈̈́̂͋̂͌ì̴̻̐̕m̸̙̙̭̲̯̝̮̱̘̼̰̿ ̸͙̜͔̹̈́̏̎̾͂̂͒̚̚ţ̷̟͚̮̠̮̤͉̓̈͐̐͗̍̏̍͐̾̾̕͜o̷̫̳̻͂͗̍̏ ̶̘̖̮͌́̈͑͋̈́̔ḑ̶̰̝̟̩͉͓̰̩̗͍͍̜͇͉̃̾͋͊ŏ̴͈̺̂̔͌̕!̵͕̝̟̺̼̞̠͓̱̤̹̝̗̍͒̏̀̚̚

(John's POV)

I stared up at the huge towering school of Wellston. It's my first day here after all. To say I wasn't intimidated by the size and difference compared to my old school would've been a lie.

This place contained some of the strongest students in the region.

WHACK!

CRACK!!

I can still remember how brutal I was with the King and Jack of Wellston.

The Queen... how much stronger had she gotten since our tie?

My eyes flickered open as I felt an aura activate in front of me. "Uh... hello." I awkwardly waved at the beige-haired man.

"Hello. I'm Keene, Head of Security of Wellston." He politely waved back and ushered me in and all the way to the Headmaster's office. I shivered when I detected a powerful aura behind the Headmaster's door. Wellston really wasn't a joke, huh.

I opened the door to see a green-haired man, probably the headmaster, and a blue-haired depressed-looking guy.

I took a deep breath and spoke to him. "Good morning, Headmaster."

The man smiled back and replied. "Good morning, John. I am your Headmaster. Headmaster Vaughn." He extended his hand out for me to shake it.

I shook his hand and sat down in front of him to listen to what he had to say. Needless to say I kind of dozed off.

Long enough to only listen to the last thing he said.

"What happened at New Boston, will not, happen here in Wellston. Is that understood, John?"

I hesitated at the memory of New Boston. "Y-yes Headmaster Vaughn."

Headmaster Vaughn dropped his serious face and grinned. "Excellent, you are free to head to class John."

With that I was off to my first class.

I finally made it, only a couple minutes late. I pressed my ear against the door, listening for when I should enter.

"Everyone I know it's been a bit late in the year. But we have a new student joining us today!" She turned and looked at the door. "Please introduce yourself."

I ran my hand through my messy hair, I was in a bit of a rush so I couldn't gel it.

I opened the door and walked in. "Hello! My name is John. I'm looking forward to meeting you all! And I hope we can get along!" I sounded so hopeful, it was pathetic.

I thought this school was pathetic. I believed that here, it was about academics. I couldn't believe how naive and stupid I sound. Because after class... the question made it.

"So John... what's your ability?" The girl, who introduced herself as Elaine, asked.

"Well... to be completely honest..." Everyone stared in anticipation. Not at all expecting what I was about to say.

"It's stronger than Arlo's." A female voice bluntly stated near the back of the classroom.

Everyone gasped/stared in shock. A New Kid stronger than the King of Wellston.

'Arlo... that name sounds familiar.' I could remember facing an Arlo in Turf War- my eyes widened at the realization at who exposed my ranking.

I looked at where the voice came from.

From none other than...

"Seraphina!?" My eyes couldn't help but expand at the girl. She did NOT look happy to see me. "H-hey, ummm..." "Seraphina." I flinched at her cold tone. "Hey, Seraphina."

Seraphina and I both just stared at each other. Not a word passing out of each other's mouths.

"John, please sit down." I flinched. "Huh? Oh yeah. Sure." I started moving towards the desks but then I realized. "Uh teacher? Where do I sit?" She gave me a devilish grin.

"Seraphina~ would you be a dear and raise your hand?" Seraphina reluctantly raised her hand. "John, you may sit right next to her."

Seraphina and John's eyes widened at the same time. 'You've got to be kidding me!'

Done with a short chapter 2. It was meant to be bigger but unfortunately I needed to change some things.

Next Chapter is: Complicated Feelings At Wellston.